1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sooo... it snowed today!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mind Freak, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Mind Freak

I'm SO happy. Today was amazing. Even though I probably got like a D on my chemistry test and I was extremely stressed out this week and I've come to realize the guy I like isn't feeling me, it was all worth it for today.

Me and some of my best friends had a snow ball fight and it was soo fun we just fooled around in the snow. Slid a little, tried to ride bikes. Haha. Took a few pictures. Surprisingly I wasn't even cold. I had a blast. It's been so long since it's snowed here and I didn't think it would even snow. So yeah. Just thought I'd share. I had a blast lol.

I'm in such a good place right now. I wish I was this happy and excited about life all the time. Haha.

And I'm going to wake up early for round 2 with the family tomorrow morning before the sun comes and melts it all away.

2. Nodnarb

I remember the days I used to be like you....so, so long ago. You can have some of our snow, if you'd like:wink:

3. Mind Freak

What full of joy because it's snowing? Lol.

4. Nodnarb

Yeah. It gets old when it happens two or three times a week:wink:

5. Mind Freak

Not surprising. Lol. But I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts. : )

6. Sylver

You need to live in Winnipeg for a couple of months... It will rip all that joy from your heart with a frozen meat hook... :***:

7. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    My mind automatically regresses back to that of a giddy eight year old when it snows. It just makes me incredibly happy.

I can definitely understand how all of you northerners get really tired of it after a while, but the charm hasn't worn off for me yet. :grin:

8. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've noticed this myself; in the midwest snow is much more a way of life, but the snow we got here in the south is kinda like a rare type of beauty.