1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im so happyyyy!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GoBabyGoGo, Feb 14, 2010.

1. GoBabyGoGo

just wanted to share how awesome my life is atm to everyone.

ive found an awesome cruisy job making coffee in a cute little cafe. the guys that work with me a really laid back and friendly.
    ive found an awesome share house to live in in an ideal location is sydney! 10mins bus to cbd and my uni, 10mins walk to my work, 2mins walk to a lively cool main street and shops...
    there are 7 people living here and they are all so awesome! 3 of them are lesbians and we have gay pride rainbow flags displayed on our front verandah! they are all really caring and supportive, and all close friends. we go out for drinks together often!
    i have made a really cool gay friend my age! he is a heaps interesting and friendly guy!
    i have a date tomorrow!!! with the most gorgeous, sweetest guy!
    i am about to start into a bachalor of visual arts which i am really interested in!

BUT THE MESSAGE IM TRYING TO GET ACROSS
    is that no matter how shitty you think your life is, one simple change, like moving to a new place, can completely turn things around! always have hope for the future! good things happen to those who wait!! there are endless opportunities out there.

i was totally lonely where i used to live. i felt isolated. depressed. bored. stuck in a relentless routine. a downward spiral. i was frustrated and anxious. i was dependant on my parents. i put up with verbal abuse and homophobia in the conservative area. but things have changed. THINGS HAVE TOTALLY TOTALLY CHANGED. and now i just love my life!

2. RaeofLite

:grin: I'm happy that you're happy. And you have a valid point-change your life to make it positive if you have to to get where you want to be in order to be happy.

3. Johnnieguy

that's why I left Fargo and moved back to the Cities! :slight_smile: Life is great again!

4. digsy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Woohoo! Where are you going to uni? From the sounds of things, it sounds like you're near Newtown (I don't know why, just a feeling), so I'd guess Sydney Uni? If so, great area and great uni!