1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crap ass poem

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Monique_Massacre, Aug 26, 2007.

1. i stood there just staring at the door, waiting for you to come in and tell me the news. as i paced the same spot on the floor for the countless number of times. i still keep my eyes longingly on the door. i hear foot steps and the door handle turn. i look up. sadly it was all in head. i hoped to see you one last time. but i was wrong. i walk down the hall to your room. your things are allover the place broken and scattered. i close your door and make my way to your bed. i hope to hear your voice a soft whisper to let me now you will be there in the morning but all i hear is the sound of two people i love fighting. . i hate the fighting. there is so many ways at that moment to end it all. i didn't wanna hurt any more. but i cant help my self i slide off your bed onto your floor as something glass hits the wall out side. i pull the razor i hide in my wrist band out and run my finger over it as tears begin to form. "i hate him fucking fagot will not set foot in my home ever again." there it is my braking point i pull up my sleeve and run the razor down my arm making sure to press the tip in deep. i wish you would have been their to help me.i hated the pain i was feeling inside. i hated lying on your floor wishing and praying it would all just stop. i want to rewind time to when you didnt hate us to when he didnt bash you against the cold brick wall and tell you to leave back to when i first found out who you realy were before he knew. i lay in the silence trying not to make a sound . i learned my lesson the last time i tried to make him stop. i wasnt about to do it again.long sleeves cove up my cutes .. . i might be able to stop if you just remember to love me ..... brother i miss you

2. it sux i know but is for the most part what happened when my older brother came out

3. EthanS

EthanS Guest

What happned to ur bro??

4. that poem thing is pretty much it he came out and dad beat the shit out of him and told him not to coem back that he hated him and that he was no longer part of our family ... i wander what he would do if he know that all three of his kids were gay ... disown us all??

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Where is he now? Is he OK? Are you still in contact with him?

Take care of yourself until you can escape, too. (*hug*)

6. Jim1454

Yes - take care of yourself. I'd hate to have something bad happen to you too...

7. EthanS

EthanS Guest

AWwww sorry to hear that(*hug*) all 3 of u are gay??? woow dont think he'l take it well

8. Hotty89

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    :frowning2: Aww that was beautifull.

All 3 are gay huh? That'll show him. What happend to your bro?

9. umm idk really know were he is i know that hes ok and i dont really kkep contact with him he calls me every now and then but him and his boyfriend have two beautiful baby girls he sent me pics they are beautiful

10. EthanS

EthanS Guest

awww sounds like hes happy:grin:

11. yea from the sound of it he is

12. chev012

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well at least he's happy now.
    thats all that reall:eusa_clap y counts.

13. Today4U

Awww... That's sweet! Good luck honey(*hug*)