1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid people make life hard.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by White Raven, Feb 22, 2010.

1. White Raven

So i havent been on in a while.

but.

I realised i felt more than platonic towards my friend and made her my girlfriend. but it really sucks about secrecy and problems involving it. I know i wanna be open about how i feel. but she has a crazy family that might just kick her out on the street so i cant..

who else has that problem?

2. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Off topic:
    Lower levels of intellectual thinking do not correlate with bigotry.

On topic:
    Does she have a place to stay? If not, do you know anyone who would be able to take her in if her family does do this?

3. White Raven

no place to stay and i dont think theres anyone to take her in. so we have to be in complete secracy. well exspet for most trusted friends.

4. SaturdaySaviour

That's pretty much the reason I don't want to come out to my mom until I at least graduate from high school. I can't think of a reasonable way to deal with this...

5. Koolladgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    if it can affect someone in such a way - you need to think about how important the relationship really is to you and her. what if one of your friends gets mad and tells? then she is out of the house.talk with her to see what you can do , and if you decide to stay together beside the complications then congrats! if not then find someone else.

6. Chanda

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My parents are ultra-conservative, devout christian republicans.
    Gay is not an option in my family, but I cant help how I feel and who I'm attracted to.
    It drives me insane that they are so closed minded, because I have always been comfortable talking to them about anything in my life, until now...
    This is going to be a huge life change for me, and I have tons of questions and concerns about how to get through this transitional period, but my support group is not going to be supportive.

I imagine the best thing you can do is stick by her side like glue and make sure she has your shoulder to cry on. It wont be easy.