1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so busy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sam, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Sam

Sam

wow I have been so busy with school that I realized I hadn't been on here for 5 days. that is crazy for me because I am usually on here for at least a few minutes basically everyday. I can tell this semester is going to be tough.

how many others on here are in college and feel like all they do is work on homework?

this is my 3rd year in college but I always forget how time consuming it all is. this just amazed me because today was the first time I have checked my email in about 5 days now too.

just a random thought I decided to share

2. Kimi

Hearing that...I don't wanna go to college:tears: :tears:

I like being boy better than man:lol:

3. Zec24

I can definitely relate to you biloved86. I'm in my 4th and (thank goodness) final year of college and I feel like all I do is homework. Of course, I also overloaded my schedule and am taking 21 credit hours as a senior just because of a stupid thesis. My teachers expect that we should spend 2 hrs per class on homework a night. This is outrageous because most days I have 3 classes and that means 6 hrs of homework a night!? Way too much in my opinion. Then again I'm kinda lazy when it comes to homework.

Junior year is tough, I had a heck of a time last year getting used to the course load, but don't worry it all works out, just don't forget to make time for yourself or you'll go crazy.