1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what race(s) are u mainly interested in?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alex19, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Alex19

so i decided to make a thread about races that people are interested in, mainly, or ever find yourself drooling over. this convo can go in many directions like to specific people, idc.

but ill start and give an example. i have to say that i am attracted to ALL races of people. white, black, hispanic, asian, biracials, i love them alllll. i have no idea how ppl in the past were against interracial relationships and the such.

lately, however, ive found myself having a preference for asians... i end up pfrefering different races of people unpredictably. its weird...

anyways, this is a real random thread, and i am almost hesitant of posting it. i just ask that people dont get 'racist' or offensive. i just want people to have some fun conversation about how, basically, when it comes down to it, we are all people and race shouldnt matter (a little change from how gender shouldnt matter)

2. Johnnieguy

I like two races..White and Latino. There are exceptions, though. I found myself crushing on a man from Nepal.

"White" is such a broad spectrum though...because there are white people all over the world and they are all as unique as the different races are.

I know I have a thing for foreign guys. When I was in Galway, the waiter at my hotel was incredibly beautiful but I didn't want to risk hitting on a straight Irish boy since I know the country is not as liberal as other places in Europe. So i left him a 3 euro tip for one drink :slight_smile:

3. Taurusguy92

Well Alex since we've been talking u know my prefrences :wink: I guess I prefer the "caramel" as the term I've seen on here. More specifically like Latin and Phillopino(sorry if I spelled it wrong). don't get me wrong though I'm a huge mutt so I love everybody :slight_smile:

4. kv88

The correct spelling is Filipino.

Anyways I mostly like white guys, some Asians, and a few exceptions with others.

5. RaeofLite

...honestly if there's a girl that I'm into it wouldn't matter her race. Although yes there may be certain issues since some races have cultural backgrounds that are more against homosexuality than others...

But I've had crushes on Asians, Aboriginals, Caucasians (or of European descent: Portugese, German, Hungarian) etc. For me, it's the lady, not the race. :slight_smile:

6. bouncingsouls

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm irish! I mean yeah, you do get some seriously religious types who are really homophobic, but most of then are pretty chilled! Anyway, you get homophobes everywhere...
    Btw, i'm not like criticising you or anything. Just saying...

7. I ain't picky. Everyone is fair game to me. A cute boy in any color is a still a cute boy :slight_smile:

8. GhostDog

I find that my celebrity crushes are predominantly white, though that's probably because they're still the most visible race on TV and in general. The music genres I enjoy are mostly dominated by white people, too.

I think I've had the most crushes on white and black women. I love everyone though! There might be a difficulty with people who don't share some cultural similarities, but I wouldn't count out someone who was awesome just 'cause of that. =D I'd mostly be intimidated and afraid I'd HORRIBLY OFFEND her or her family if her culture was radically different than mine, but... Well, that could happen with anyone, really, so whatever!

#8 GhostDog, Feb 26, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  9. Eponine

The human race. xD

10. smartguy

totally open to any race, though I do find people whose looks are racially ambiguous mysterious and sexy lol

11. i thought i was the only one who said "caramel" xD

12. Emberstone

mixture of native american *cherrokee to be specific* and northern european. I have the high cheekbones, and black eyes and a slight american indian complexion, with brown hair. I look white if you judge simply by my skin color, but I have tells for my other heritage... and cant take a picture ifront of backrounds of a certian shade of blue, because it makes me skin look orange.

13. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I like any, fairer skin more though.

14. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I have no preference.

15. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This one.

[​IMG]

Lex

16. NickT

I like Caucasian and perhaps a bit of Latino.

17. Sylver

^This. :icon_bigg

18. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Got to third this. :thumbsup:

19. Alex19

this is a good one. humans r hot, arent we? :thumbsup:

20. BrownBoi89

Race doesn't matter to me but I find half-white, half-east asian guys to be slightly more attractive than everyone else. Given that, I don't date theme exclusively. I love boys of all colours! Or I think I just love men in general lol.