1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Youtube videos that everyone should see.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by simianuprising, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simianuprising

I am sure what I am going to show everyone is going to really piss alot of you off but thats really not my intention. Sometimes I feel like I am the only homosexual alive that doesn't like to..exist. I mean I want to enjoy it, I want to be apart of it, I want to interact with other gay men but I feel it just isn't possiable for me. I don't belong gay .. most of you do but I just don't. I can't talk about why I don't agree with homosexuality with out some gay bigot telling me I am wrong & to just "get over it." I am sorry but there are alot of bigots in the gay community. Their mentality is "your with us or against us" & I am tired of it. Nobody will take a fucking second to listen to anything I or anyone else has to say. Maybe one of you here feel the same way. The following videos really helped & I would like so honest, UNBIASED, thoughtful opinions. They are really short so don't worry. I wasn't sure if embedding videos were possible on here so here at the links:

This one here is an ad from the UK. It's a more comical (but serious) ad about teaching homosexuality in schools.

Homosexuality in Ancient Greece - The Myth is Collapsing (The title is pretty self-explanatory).

Ok the next few are christian based (I am not a christian trust me) but please don't judge them before watching them.

OK for this one please look past the redneck voice & listen to what is being said.

The truth about Dr.spitzer"s findings (if you are not aware of who he is I suggest looking him up).

Day of truth ad .. I don't know it makes sense to me.

If you don't like any of those there are plenty of clips of cute boys kissing so ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.