1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I brought a cardigan vest

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Micah, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Micah

Its a girls one. But it looked cool on me.

Does anyone else sometimes buy clothes that are sold for the opposite gender? I mean its not like I wear dresses (I would feel too uncomfortable personally :icon_wink ).

You can't really tell it's a girls vest fortunately. Can you usually tell that the item of clothing belongs to the opposite gender when you wear it?

2. freakofnature

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am obsessed with cardigans :slight_smile:
    and cardigan vests
    [even though i dont own one]

I have some girls stuff
    although i get bought it haha
    and theyre just like bracelets and a belt :S

I think it is proper ok
    my friend is demanding i have girls jeans
    although i might not do that... haha

3. MissyJ158

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm not into guys clothes, but I don't like wearing girly clothes either, I tend to wear stuff that could be worn by either gender only made for a girly figure >>
    I swear I've seen guys walking around the city with the same jumper as me only in different colours!

4. Jim1454

I have to say that I've never shopped in the women's section of a store. But then again, I hardly shop at all - so I don't even cover the men's section very often.

Being a size 36 waist though, I'd likely have to shop in the ladies plus size stores! :roflmao:

5. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I think alot of women shop in the men's section. The clothes are cheaper. You'll have to post a picture of you in your vest, Dave.

6. Xerophyte

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Men's jeans make more sense. I mean, seriously. What on a pair of women's jeans is a 9?
    I like guy's t-shirts better than girls fitted ones, and practically all my shoes are converse (which I have to buy in men's sizes). But really, the issue is comfort.

Though, I do pride myself in my exceptionally large collection of fun earrings...:grin:

7. EthanS

EthanS Guest

I think i bought a girl hoody :icon_redf it was int he guy section tho, but i dint relli notice til now but i dotn wear it nemore

8. gabriel1

gabriel1 Guest

the only time you might be able to tell the difference is with button and zippers, depends on the side they work from . Not sure if any manufacturers follow that anymore anyhow.

9. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

I don't think I've ever worn girls clothes, but I never shop or know much about clothes... but I'd feel uncomfortable in girls clothes.

10. I've never worn women's clothing, although some of my friends say that I'm so skinny I could easily wear girl's jeans. :icon_bigg

11. Kimi

I don't buy girl's clothes but I do buy girl's stuff like colonge. That's because the colonge I liked it happens to be for girls but I was like "Screw that, I'm getting one." and bought it. But never bought a girl's clothes.

My mom used to give me some of her old clothe when I was younger but I don't fit in anymore sadly...no, not really:grin:

12. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    Have to say that I've never worn girls clothes to my knowledge, but I'm sure with a cardigan it's hardly going to matter. In fact they're quite the fashion over here at the moment. Especially amongst the scene.

Although, I think a picture is needed :wink: (just so we can point and laugh :slight_smile: )

13. Torture

Torture Guest

I've never worn girl clothes, and never heard of Cardigan till now.

14. Micah

Here's a photo of Mr. Model taking a photo of me in the mirror. I'm sporting my flash new vest :wink:

Attached Files:

15. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    looks fine to me Dave (not too girly).. slightly distracted by your arm pits though. You must be european at heart :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. Kat22

This is true. My girlfriend wears almost all guys' clothes, while I think the only time I have worn guys' clothes was the one time I grabbed her pants in the morning instead of mine. lol All of the zippers and buttons and such are "backwards" to me!

17. Kimi

Looks fine to me!!
    It doesn't look like girl's even knowing it's girl's:thumbsup:

Yeah...Dave is a man:slight_smile:

18. CrimsonThunder

Two gay guys taking photos in the bathroom....

.... No my mind is too dirty, i need to clean it. *enters the bathroom*

19. LorenzG1950

Tom, you are too much :roflmao: I had to log in just to check out the photo. The vest is ok but I think I'll stick to my pink phone. Cardigan's make you look older, which I really don't need :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: .