1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bouncingsouls, Mar 8, 2010.

1. bouncingsouls

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Dunno if this is the right place to post this but... I'm doing GCSE statistics and one part of it is collecting data. To get higher marks you want to collect data from the widest population possible...
    So my coursework is on the vitruvian man (not my choice) which was da vinci's theory that the human body is go perfect proportion.
    So what i'm asking is for as many of you guys as possible to fill out my questionnaire please :slight_smile:
    I don't mind if your answers are go feet and inches or cms and metres. And unless your taking hormones, please could you put your biological gender?

1. How old are you?
    Under 10, 11-18, 19-35, 36-50, 50+
    Or if you prefer, you can give your exact age.

2. What is your gender?
    Male, female

3. How tall are you?

4. What is your arm span? This is measured from the tip of one middle finger to the other across your back.

5. What is your shoulder width? This is measured across your back as well, this time with your arms by your side at the highest point of your shoulders.

6. What is your elbow-hand length? Measured from the back of the elbow when its flat, eg on a table, to the tip of the third finger.

7. What is your hand length? Measured from the first crease on the wrist to the tip of the third finger across the palm.

8. If you are taking part in this survey and you live outside the uk, where do you live? This doesn't need to be precise, just your state or nearest big city.

Thank you so much for your help! Um. Yeah. Got any questions or whatever, you know where I am!

2. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Even though I loathe statistics, being a maths teacher I feel obliged to help you out. But I don't own a measuring tape so I'll nick one and get back to you.

3. bouncingsouls

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Thank you! Ah, coursework sucks :frowning2:
    Anyone else?

4. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

i will also need to see if i can get a measure tape cos i aint got one handy. will post tomoro if i remember.

5. bouncingsouls

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Aah! I really need some measurements! Please? :slight_smile:

6. TyraBanksIsFierce

Statistics makes me want to cry :'(

7. bouncingsouls

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Me to. No offence and all though, lack of data makes me cry to. *hint*