1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Found a new way to get high or Need to make couple of adjustments

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by starfish, Mar 12, 2010.

1. starfish

So my trainer found some information about a low carb, low fat, high protein diet. We decided what the hell we'll both give it a try.

He has been on it for two weeks and I have been on it for a week. First few days was good, but yesterday and today not so good. My energy levels are off as expected, but my cognitive abilities are off also. That I did not expect.

Anyway yesterday I gave in and ate a cookie. Tonight for dinner I ate a big bowl of rice with some beef and teriyaki sauce.

Both times I get this really weird but awesome feeling. I get a burst of energy, but I also become super mellow and very happy. It is like that feeling you get from smoking pot, but without the lethargy.

So anyway I need to make a few adjustments to the diet. Think I'll up the carbs a little bit and see how it goes.

2. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I read somewhere that when your body breaks down carbs it produces more serotonin or something, so we feel better. I don't know how true it is, but I love my carbohydrate-rich foods like some sort of junkie.