1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Massive RANT!!! well not massive but still

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Grantious, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Grantious

Heyyya

I Wasn't sure if i should put this in advice or General because im not asking for advice hahaha just saying how Centerlink is hahaha.

OMG for all you people who live in australia and are in a sticky situation financially and have the unfortunate pleasure *cough* to have to deal with CENTERLINK.

Lil backround. Recently i've had to move away from home due to our landlord demolishing our house because he wanted to build a aparentment building called floriston views, sounds like a retirement village if you ask me!!! and now im living with my best friend melissa, tho i dont have a job because im doing full time study and well im not the best with school or work mix them both together and you have a big fat fail in both hahah, mainly because i have depression but thats becides the issue.

Now im at meli's and in aus if your sudying full time you get whats called "Youth Allowance" which is a pittance to say the least , thats is of course if your living with your perents, when i did i gave her the whole payment because well she deserved it more than i did, she'd spend it wisely, buutttt now im living away from home due to the above so then you have to apply for "living away from home rates" they gave me a form that was apparently generic tho complealty irrelevant after explaining our situation, filled it in, 3 n a half weeks later which is today i called, "Sorry they rejected your application because it was the wrong form"!!! which kinda sucks because i need that money for board n what not lol so massive sigh!!, aparently there is another form for other situations which i have to fill out now. oh CENTERLINK how u frick me arounndddd.

tho im not to mad the girl who helped me on the phone tried her best to rectify the situation and gave me advice how to go around the system hahaha, she even called a social worker even if she's not to, so now she posted a note on my profile to say that all of it has been worked out , she said it mite not work but at least she tried right? so im going in 2moz n hoping for the best :slight_smile:, i love that chick hahahah

THERE'S MY MASSIVE CENTERLINK SUCKS RANT HAHAHAH :dry:
    xoxo.

2. biisme

Awww....so sorry about Centerlink!!! To be quite honest, I'm still not quite sure what it is. I think I might understand better if I were living in Australia. But, if you say it's screwing you over and is horrible, then I'll take your word and hate it too. :slight_smile:

I hope the note she put on your folder works!!! (*hug*)

3. Grantious

It likes assits unemployed ppl, gives dem money, but ppl who don't study hav 2 look for work at least they spared me that hahah they basicly pay you to get your qualifactions in my case hahahah

4. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

so its basically the dole. and also like jobseekers allownace.