1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crush..what to do???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sunflowerdncr, Mar 21, 2010.

1. sunflowerdncr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    ok, so there's this girl. We met a few months ago and got along really well from the start. About a week ago we were just talking in the car and she said she didn't think she was ready for a relationship yet....and in my head I thought "well that sucks, but I guess I can wait." But every time I see her it drives me CRAZY!!!! I REALLY like her.

Whenever we are together its not like she hangs on me or anything, but there is always some sort of physical contact. Granted its all innocent, i.e. sitting close enough for thighs to touch or brushing my hand when reaching for something. So I feel sort of conflicted and like I'm getting mixed signals. And when we hang out its not for like an hour. Normally its about 6-8 hours,lol! Also we normally hang out about 3 times per week. Once is normally with a bigger group but the other two times are normally just the two of us.

I know I should probably talk to her. But I am worried she may be offended or something??? Even though she has told me she doesn't think she is ready for a relationship would it be wrong to hold her hand and stuff like that? Neither her nor I have been in a relationship with a female before so I wonder if that has anything to do with it...

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    As long as she's still wanting to spend time with you, there is still hope for a relationship. She just wants to take things slower. It does sound like she likes you so enjoy your time together and relax a little bit.

3. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    you said she isn't ready for a relationship, did she just say it or did you tell her how you feel?

Plus Beck has a point: if she is still spending time with you then she obviously likes being around you :wink:

4. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well firstly... is she a lesbian too??? (I don't think you mentioned). If not, it's normal for girls to have more physical contact than guys. And maybe she just likes you as a best friend and enjoys spending time with you for 6-8 hours.

Mixed signals... you might just be seeing them because you have a crush on her.

Do you know if shes a lesbian and does she know u are?

5. sunflowerdncr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes, she is also a lesbian. When she said she wasn't ready for a relationship she replying to someone else who asked her why she didn't have a girlfriend. I just happened to be in the same car with her and the other person and heard the whole conversation.