1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need you opinion

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Miss Bubbles, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Miss Bubbles

Okay EC finatics I want your opinion. I am not sure which i fit into; Fem or masc (i hope for the first one).

So im going to tell you alittle about myself and then you give me your verdict.

My name is cody (hi) and i am a gay male from indiana. I grew up in a broken home mostly hung out with my mother. I fight constantly with everyone. In middle school got suspended four time for fighting. I like to cook, read, write, sketch, talk, shop, and of course spend time with others. I am very outdoorsy and like to go on hikes. I play volleyall but no other sports call to me. I am in a teen group called keystone. We help out oour communities and the country. I am in choir. I love being the recieving partner in any sexual act. I like to be taken control of in there too. And I think thats itt so tell me what yall think. Oh and i also go by the name of courtney. :slight_smile:(!)

2. Connor22

sounds pretty feminine but there's really need to label yourself, why not be you? a bit feminine and a bit masculine not either or

3. Miss Bubbles

cuz i dont like being masc bcuz all the guys ive been with who are are dicks pardon my scientific talk.

4. fallendream

it doesnt matter - labels are for cans of soup, not people.

id say more masculine because of the fighting.
    but theres really too many variables to work it out over a small text like that.
    to quote an advert; 'be who you wanna be (barbie girl)'

5. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    sounds fem to me. Kudos on the name too Cody is a sexy name.

6. Geradeth

Aww, dude! I was thinking about doing one of these kinda threads for myself but you beat me to it; now no one will be interested... oh well...

Anyways, I like to think of it as not two binary choices, but a scale with varying degrees from one end to the other... I'd say you're leaning towards fem, but still fairly masc, so a little closer to the middle... (hope that made sense...)

7. Miss Bubbles

my worst fears have been realized lol

8. Gaetan

Does it really matter? You are who you are?

Feminine/masculine are both just constructs of society. What does it matter which you are?

Edit: Me, for example: by actions I'm rather masculine. I can change a tire, split wood, do heavy lifting, and I work at a hardware store. Yet, emotionally, I'm usually sensitive and enjoy romantic stories/films. So...what does it really matter?

#8 Gaetan, Mar 22, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  9. partietraumatic

it really doesn't matter.

Just be you.

I'm neither one nor the other, i have aspects of both. Why be pigeon-holed into a category which you don't fit it?!

10. bouncingsouls

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Chill. Be yourself. A label won't make you a different person. You are who you are, accept it and move on.

11. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    IMO
    So im going to tell you alittle about myself and then you give me your verdict.

My name is cody (hi) and i am a gay male from indiana. - Fem!!!

I grew up in a broken home mostly hung out with my mother. - Fem

I fight constantly with everyone. - Masc

In middle school got suspended four time for fighting. - Masc

I like to cook (I totally read this 'I like the cock') - Fem

read, - Neither?

write, - Neither

sketch, - Neither

talk, - Neither

shop, -Fem

and of course spend time with others. - Neither

I am very outdoorsy and like to go on hikes. - Masc

I play volleyall but no other sports call to me. -Fem

I am in a teen group called keystone. We help out oour communities and the country. - Neither

I am in choir. -Fem

I love being the recieving partner in any sexual act. - Both (Recieving BJ = masc, Anal = fem)

I like to be taken control of in there too. - Fem

And I think thats itt so tell me what yall think. Oh and i also go by the name of courtney. - Fem

You seem like a mixture. Why would anyone WANT to be fem though?

12. Bryan90

As Gaeten pointed out, Fem/Mas are social constructions and it changes across time. What is feminine and what is masculine?

Take: "I am in choir" for example.

Should we judge if this particular trait is feminine or masculine based on the percentage of males/females who are participating in this activity as of today?

Or should we based it on a common perception that masculinity is all rough, bold, and strong... And that singing has no place in "masculinity"

I propose that the entire notion of masculinity and femininity should be abolished as it no longer serves much purpose in today's society. (Or based on my partial opinion, it no longer should serve any purpose in today's society)

Men and women should be able to do WHATEVER THEY WANT based solely on the merits that are required from an action, not on their gender.

13. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would agree.

Allow me to use an argument once used in college debate class.

Doctors are concidered smart, yes? however, machanics are usually seen as not so much, but when the smart doctor's car gets sick who does he take it to?

14. darkestknight

these are labels. gender behaviour doesn't draw boundaries at all.

I do like soft toys (presumably feminine) and listening to Spice Girls (and again, presumably feminine) but all the time I also play computer games (well, manly) and swears a lot on times (also manly).

Once I heard a young woman swears when she was talking on a phone. Would she be manly or womanly? Everyone swears, I must say. :grin:

15. RCooper

Don't worry about labels like that. Compared to some people, you will seem feminine, and compared to others masculine. And neither one is superior to the other. Just be yourself, and don't let what other people think stop you from being you.