1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does your perfect day off look like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RaeofLite, Mar 25, 2010.

1. RaeofLite

Say you have a day or two days off. If you could imagine a perfect day off, (assuming you still have to go to work the next day) what would you do? Who would you spend it with? :slight_smile:

2. canadian bear

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    if i had a day or 2 off my perfect day off would be to spend it with the one i love

3. [​IMG]

+

Good Friend(s)

=

AMAZING!:icon_bigg

Its only like 3 hours from me, it IS possible to go to and from there in one day. Trust me lol

4. fragomatrick

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Watch movies all day long! and of course gourmandize every meal i would have!

5. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

well id be wake up beside someone for a start. dont have anyone in mind rite enuff but someone nice. anyways i think it would be a nice day, go out to the zoo spend a good few hours there. after that go somewhere nice for dinner. i aint into big fancy places so a carvery or pub would be excellent. then sit and unwind outside with a few drinks outside the pub. and a couple hours later go for a nice walk watching sun go down at the same time. in the princes street gardens would actually be great. then after that head to the cinema and watch a happy movie then go home and unwind some more then go to bed.

thats my perfect day i think. i just like doing normal things and im big into things like sightseeing.

6. SaturdaySaviour

If I had a girlfriend, my perfect day would be spent with her. In an empty apartment with lots of movies and tasty food. I just love privacy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But since I don't have a girlfriend I'd love to go on a little field trip with my friends on one of the nearby islands. :slight_smile:

7. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd probably spend it alone, unless I was involved with someone in which case we’d hang out instead. My perfect day off would consist of the following:

I'd sleep in as late as I damn well pleased
    I'd probably never get dressed either, just spend the whole day in my pajamas
    Watch TV all morning
    Spend the afternoon cooking something inventive
    Clean the house
    Go outside for a walk or something
    Eat
    More TV, possibly a movie or two
    Bedtime

Sounds pretty good to me.

8. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    lay in bed all day with a cute boy watch movies, no the hanky panky, eat pizza, and do some more hanky panky.

9. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    It'd be spent with my girlfriend. There would be lots of delicious snacks and funny TV shows, with several breaks for hot makeouts (and perhaps a few other things). xD

10. Just Adam

just laying somewhere idyllic in the arms of my lover be it on a beach or on the best soft white bed think and sinkable hmmm *sigh*