1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

coming out @ your own pace

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by waitingsucks, Aug 30, 2007.

1. waitingsucks

Hey, i'm a newbie but just wondering if someone else out there thinks it's so important not to pressure people to come out. not accusin any1 of but in sum other threads people r sayin this is da right age and ur 2 young or comeo out of the closet coz i did.

Look i haven't come out (discluding this forum) but no one has question me and i'm not really interested in any1 and i haven't gone out with girl or anything so i just think i'm not realli in any hurry at the moment. If u can relate or have sum advice please let me know.

Thanks waitingsucks:icon_sad:

2. I can relate....I hate being pressured to do ANYTHING least of all come out. Some people have pressured me to do so, and I kinda sorta flipped on them >_> thats how sensitive I am on the subject. But yes I think its important to not pressure people to do something big like come out when they arent ready. But I think most people here believe you shouldnt pressure people into doing that.

3. waitingsucks

Yea i completely get what you mean, i'm not saying people here would pressure becoz thats not y there here. I no heaps of people at my school who r like, omg r they gay or bi or even if they come out as bi every1 says oh is he really bi or just gay. it's just relli anoying. anyway I apreciate people who are neutral as in they won't judge you but they also won't give you 2 much advice becoz in the end it's relli down just 2 u.

4. exactly, I appreciate people who are neutral too. Everything you said I agree with