1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chopping off the little lady locks

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RaeofLite, Apr 3, 2010.

1. RaeofLite

My hair is at my shoulders when straightened, and I'm beginning to wonder how I managed to like having long hair in previous years. :lol: I think I'm going to cut it short, not super short, but short again for the spring/summer. Plus that way I can sort've be a blip on the gaydars more easily. ^_^

What do you think? Should I go back to this cut? (previous pics of last summer)

I know my mom likely won't be happy chopping off "my pride and glory". But when is she ever when it comes to gay things? :lol:

If you have any suggestions for hair cuts throw them my way please. :slight_smile:

Attached Files:

2. RainbowJay

The short cut is very cute on you. I can't compare it to your long cut, but I think cutting short is a great idea, regardless of what your mom thinks. :slight_smile:

edit: I personally, like your cut best in the picture in your avatar.

3. Chandra

I like the shorter cut on you! But if you don't feel like going back to last summer's look, this website has a bunch of cute styles: http://www.short-hairstyles.com/

4. Zumbro

I don't know if I can see you with super short hair, but I think you could do well with medium. I feel like you would look great with a bob kinda cut, curled out. I can't find any good pictures of it, but close to Chandra's, maybe a bit longer, and less curl, with a flip out at the bottom. Sorta like this (video game picture, but still the right haircut :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
    [​IMG]

5. fragomatrick

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    you will look pretty in both ! i am just being a kiss ass! you see , i have my holidays right now, i havent cajoled my professors since the longest time !
    so... you will look pretty in shorter hair!
    NOW GIVE ME MY A + !!!!

6. RaeofLite

Thanks. :slight_smile: I can't wait to get it cut again. I'm starting to look like a straight girl. :lol: And short hair is just so much easier and playful. :icon_bigg

7. NeonCookies

I am glad that i am not the only one who wants to look less straight hahaha...i cut my hair to now i cant wait to get it re-cut again lol