1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi, just curious so if you have the time please help! haha :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by foxxie, Apr 4, 2010.

1. foxxie

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    right ok so.....
    i probably think of myself as bi, but not really sure... (im a guy btw)
    anyways so me an a really good friend (a guy) who i trust and get along well with was sleeping over at my house, im not going to lie, we were high and really giggly haha. it was really good and we were having a really good time
    we eventually went to sleep at about 3am an i fell straight to sleep, however, i woke up about an hour later to find he had moved really close to me an was spooning me (i have a double bed and he had loads of space on his side of the bed so i think he chose to come so close)

anyway i think he was pretending to be asleep an i wanted him to come closer (hes hot haha) and so i moved towards him and pressed my lower self into his <<ahem>> lower self. i felt something lol....
    then we sort of fell asleep like that. again i woke a bit later in the same position but he had moved his arm so it was gently resting on my thigh and his head was on my shoulder/arm. i pulled his arm across me and held onto his hand and we stayed like that,

then after a while i changed position so i was spooning him, whilst still "asleep" haha, really obvious i know!
    anyway, this happened a couple of times repeatedly until he just sort of stopped responding. but i really wanted him too.

this has happened once before at his house and it was a very similar situation :grin:

sorry this is so long but if you did read it thanks, i just wanted to know... do you think hes gay/bi and interested? he has had girlfriends but recently broke up with the most recent one. help!

thanks x

2. Dr Acula

I think he's quite possibly curious at least, gay/bi at best. The fact that it has happened more that once makes it kinda suss - I don't think there are many male friends who would spoon with their mate.

3. Just Adam

only option is to say you woke up in the night and he was close to you, say you don't mind but ask if he likes you. though if hes only just coming to term's or not even to terms with being curious of his sexuality he may act out in denial, so some tactfulness will be needed.

4. canadian bear

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    if this is the 2nd time something like that as happen then id say he maybe id ask him how he feels

5. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    he sounds curious, but there is onyl one way to know, ask!

6. Ty

Ty

Don't ask/confront him about anything; that's a stupid idea. Instead, just coyly bring things along - get drunk with him and spin the bottle or something. If you confront him about it, you'll just scare him off.

My experience? I've gotten off with 4 straight guys to date.

7. foxxie

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    thanks guys, il probs get him drunk, that seems to always let out the truth... theres a huge party coming up soon so thats probably a good oppertunity x i really value him as a friend so i dont want to freak him out....
    although just adam has a good point, oh i dont know! haha

8. starfish

What is your goal here? If it is just a quick fuck, the getting him drunk would work.

However if you want any kind of relationship with him, I would recommend not getting him drunk. If he is actually gay/bi/bi curious/confused, just let it play out. Spend time with him, in places where he feels comfortable. If he is comfortable and not worried about what others at that venue thinks, he is more likely to open up. Just be warned there will be times where he thinks "What the hell am I doing" and pulls back.