1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

your fav surprising straight friends

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alex19, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Alex19

what i mean by this is which straight friend(s) of yours do you have that surprised you with how cool they are with your sexuality?

for example, it would have to be my 3 straight male friends. i never would have thought id be friends with 3 straight guys that are so 'chill' with my sexuality. hell, theyve even asked me which of them has the nicer ass and just today one of them even asked about my coming out to my mother. too cool. i think the human race may be advancing after all

2. Mogget

Yes. You can read about it here. Awesome friend, wouldn't lose him for anything.

3. MusicIsLife

yes. One of my coworkers actually. We're not like...super close. I have a bad habit of keeping a lot of people at arm's length. Anyway, we were talking and she asked me how it was going with my girlfriend. I told her it was good, and how I had recently brought her home to meet my mom, and then she went off on this tangent about how it's so great that I had such a supporting family.

It really surprised me, because I always worried that I talk about my sexuality "too much" and I worried that i was making people at work uncomfortable, but luckily it seems im not :slight_smile:

4. Chandra

My friend from a traditional Sikh Indian background was a bit shocked at first, but immediately let me know that she had no problem with it at all, and has been completely supportive.