1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the hungriest you've ever been?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Shevanel, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Shevanel

Totally stole this thread idea from another forum >_>

But what's the hungriest you've ever been?

The hungriest I've ever been was on the BusRideFromHell (Aka Asian Bus to Buffalo at the start of 2nd semester last year). It was a nonstop 10 hour busride without any food till 3am. Nothing at all. And I had to go to the bathroom too, but the bus bathroom was so dirty and gross, not to mention the fucking driver couldn't drive and it would've been extremely unsanitary to even try >_> It was horrible.

EDIT: Oh, and I couldn't eat that night when I got there too. I was so freakin tired that I had to go to sleep for whatever reason. Didn't unpack either. (For the whole damn semester, just lived out of my bag xD) I didn't eat till breakfast the next morning. That breakfast was fucking glorious though =D

#1 Shevanel, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  2. Étoile

There've been a couple of times where I've almost blacked out from hunger at school.

One day, I didn't eat anything, not even a snack, until 5 PM. I couldn't hold a conversation or form a proper thought in my head.

3. Just Adam

the weird thing i find with hunger is if i don't eat for 10 hours or so i get THE HUNGER...totally stole that from Galactus but that's it i just grab anything and binge...:'( ... but i find if i don't eat for 3 days then im not really hungry :s

i cant really recall a single time but i do get very animalistic when hungry ...sad to say i get angry and short tempered

4. dude99

dude99 Guest

well I guess its 4 or 5 days, could be 7 days not sure, I only had coffee or drink of juice. It was a long time ago when I had an eating disorder.

5. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I quite regularly forget to eat breakfast and lunch then get to mid-afternoon, realise that I haven't eaten anything since dinner the day before, and start getting hunger pains. It's probably not healthy.

6. Ben

Ben

You know when you're in school and the doors you push open have those weird metal panel things?
    I was once hungry enough that I was sure that was a slice of cheese. I was seeing food everywhere. It was like nom nom nom I will EAT THE SCHOOL

At the moment sometimes I'm too busy in school to eat lunch. So I'll eat breakfast at 6am and then won't eat again until after 7pm. So it's very often that I'll go 24 hours only eating a small bowl of porridge or something but I don't really get insanely hungry anymore.
    And sometimes I take out one or two days in Ramadan to fast during sunlight (food, water and other things) just so I have respect for what it's like for the Muslim.

7. Corny

Corny Guest

that: hungry
    |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

8. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    On a school trip to Catalina Island for 3 days and 2 nights. I was really picky when I was younger. I didn't like their food, so I lived off mostly salad and some crackers I brought, because that was the only thing I liked. When I got home I ate a crapload.

9. kettleoffish

last night I got really really stoned and I only had like one bag of doritos..

#9 kettleoffish, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  10. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was in college once, all my expenses came due at once, so I had no money to go food shopping til the next day (when I got paid.) I didn't eat for almost 36 hours. there was real light headedness that day.

11. Halpert

I've done the 30 hour famine before. Me and a couple of friends were killing ourselves by talking about bacon, and chocolate, and chocolate covered bacon. It was still fun though!

12. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

Oh god I get absolutely ravenous when I'm stoned. Like I know they say getting hungry is a side effect of it, but the level I get is so ridiculous. I'll drive to Wendys at midnight for a sandwich, then go to burger king and get chicken nuggets and more fries, and then to Walgreens for candy. Thank god I only get high every so often, otherwise I'd be enormous.

13. RaeofLite

I have two occurances:

1) When I was 18, I went to Germany with my sis. We were hiking the Alps with family and hadn't packed a lunch. I had an apple and a piece of toast and some coffee for breakfast at the hutt because it was rushed.
    ...almost 10 hours later, we arrived at the second rest hutt. After climbing up incredible cliffs far far above any tree line on the boarder of Bavaria and Austria.

2) When I started eating properly after coming out of my "dark period" when I was 17 and started taking meds to better myself. I was hungry all the damn time. ><

14. Shevanel

xDDDDDDDD I knew you would get it xD

15. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was so hungry I could eat at Arby's.

16. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my uncle once said he was so hungry he could eat the ass out of raggedy ann.

17. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

today. i feel like i can eat so much i want carbs so bad. i had a tournament yesterday and i havent been full in forever.

18. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

When I'm studying or really stressed out, I tend to forget to take the time to eat. Last semester, I had just finished writing my last exam and I was walking home. I could feel that something wasn't quite right and I chalked it up to hunger pangs since I hadn't eaten since breakfast the day prior. I walked into a Subway and ordered a sandwich. As I was standing in line to pay, I suddenly found myself on the floor. I had passed out. I ended up lying on the ground crying and unable to move for the next thirty minutes while the employees attempted to feed me something.

I tend to monitor when I eat very carefully now since apparently my body doesn't deal well with low blood sugar. I've always been a person who feels ill when they don't eat for awhile. I never skip breakfast because I faint like clockwork come noon. (And no, it's not diabetes. I had it checked out.)

Oh yeah! And there was the time when I used to wrestle I would have to abstain from food for several days (though they let me eat half a grapefruit every few hours) to get into the lower weight class. That was never fun.

#18 Numfarh, Apr 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2010
  19. bouncingsouls

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    When I had anorexia. Everything reminded me of food but I was like noo! Must. Not. Eat.
    These days I try eat normally but it ain't always easy. :s

20. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :eusa_sick