1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sod it all

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by British Lad, Apr 17, 2010.

1. British Lad

British Lad Guest

You know what i can't deside what I am, so i am saying sod it until I found out want i am i am going to say i am bi and if you dont like it well go shove it were the sun dont shine. Because I know I am kinsey 4 or 5 so... yer. What are you going to do.

2. ColdSnap

dude you're 17, chill the fuck out, shag whatever you want within the confines of the law, no one is telling you to pick a label :slight_smile:

3. British Lad

British Lad Guest

You make it sound so easy

4. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^^ it is.

Take whatever comes your way - XX or XY

5. British Lad

British Lad Guest

Thats far and few between lol. I would be luckly to get the time of day.

6. fallendream

Your 17, have maybe 70 years of life left which leaves you with about 70 years to figure this out.
    Nobody knows or cares what you are anymore than you, so if you care about this alot - then so will other.

7. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well good for you. Stop worrying about whether your gay or bi. It makes no difference.

8. RaeofLite

..ok, well it took me a full 3 years to figure out that I was gay, from the point that I realized I was attracted to women to the point when I came out. For some it takes longer, for some it takes shorter. Don't feel the need to label yourself if you don't want to. You're young. Be patient.

9. Gambit

That really helped me. Thanks!

10. British Lad

British Lad Guest

and me too.

11. starfish

I agree.

I've been out for a little over a year, and it is still odd when a 3rd person refers to me as gay. I've been like this my entire life, even before I figured out that I was gay. Nothing changed about me when I decided to identify as gay. I'm still the same person that I was before. Only difference now is that I am ok with my attraction to men. That is the important part. Being comfortable with who you are. The labels are meaningless.

Label just put us in boxes. I don't like being in a box and at 6'2" 235 lbs you'd need a big box and at least 3 people to safely lift it.

12. RaeofLite

I agree with Starfish.

And be gentle with yourself. Your journey to self discovery and awareness is not an easy one as it is, so love yourself and go easy. Take care. :slight_smile: Message me or post on my wall if you want.

13. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

good on you. like you im in the same boat but i lean more towards gay myself. sexuality can be confusing and from what i learned on here is to take things as they are and move atyour own pace. you are your own person and it aint no one elses business what you do.

14. Taurusguy92

I've learned to completely disregard labels. You like what you like and you shouldn't worry so much about it. I was worrying about it for the longest time. Until someone helped me figure out that it doesn't matter. You like what you like and let people think what they want, it shouldn't affect you

15. grapevine fires

Love is love and sexuality (for the most part) is fluid. You don't need to pick a side, as hard as the temptation is… It doesn't matter what your orientation is as long as you're happy with who you are. You're seventeen, and like others have said, you still have a lot of time to figure yourself out… the goal isn't to gain a label, but to achieve oneness with yourself. Love yourself for who you are, because it's damn hard to be something you're not.

In short, be who you are, don't force yourself into a box that doesn't necessarily fit you. Relax and it will eventually make sense. :slight_smile: