1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transexuals?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Blue0090, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

What are they? Are they like, girls born with a penis? Or are they bisexuals/lesbians who had operations and sex change? I'm so sorry i'm just confused

#1 Blue0090, Sep 1, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2007
  2. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Transsexualism is where a person identifies as the gender opposite to the sex assigned to them at birth.

3. Nicknikko

As far as I know they are someone that borns in the body of the wrong sex. For example a man borned in a womens body or a women born in a mans body... that's why they crossdress because they are not happy with the sex they borned with

4. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

ooh.. so what is/are the difference/s between transexuals, gay guys, and feminine gay guys?

5. xxAngelOnFirexx

transsexuals can/have gotten a sex change opperation for them to fit the body they are in phychically for how they feel inside. you refer to them with either male or female terms depending on the gender they wish/changed to be. they can either be gay or straight (or even bi) depending on their preferred sexauality. a woman who turns into a man and likes guys is considered gay. while a woman who turned into a man and likes girls is considered straight. transexaulism is about gender not sexuality.

6. Jeimuzu

As a rule, the more PC term is transgender, because the term transexual suggests that it refers to sexuality. I have a transgender friend, she was born female but wants to be male, and last I heard, was having a series of interviews about switching gender.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexual

Wiki is a handy place to look for some better definitions of these things.

7. surfrboykai

jacob, how do they go about giving a FTM a penis?

8. Jeimuzu

Hm. Y'know, I've never thought to ask. I'll ask next time I'm talking to her.

9. xxAngelOnFirexx

i read an article about that in a medical book. to make the penis in a ftm they make it from the skin of the labia to extend the urethra. they also make teh testicles in that manor. they put in a pump by having a series of tubes going in the testes through the penis with air sacs to create an erection. to make it work tey simply massage the testes to pump it erect. its really quite interesting.

10. libertine

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    watch transamerica you can get an idea of what they go through and I thought being gay was tough : (

11. CrimsonThunder

Good movie. >.>

12. waitingsucks

yea i liked the movie. really depressing but that's the whole point!

13. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

A transsexual man feels as if he was born in a body of the wrong gender. He will probably get surgery to change himself into a biological woman. Think of a transsexual man as a male body with a female brain in it.

A gay man is a man who is physically and emotionally attracted to guys. The big difference is that a gay man does not feel as if he was born into a body of the wrong gender; he just feels attracted towards the same sex.

A feminine gay man is a gay man who simply displays traits that are normally thought of as being typical of a female. Mentally, he is no different from a gay man.

14. cords

Transexual; Identifying yourself as the opposite gender.
    Transgender; Actually having surgery done to change your gender.

15. Daniel6

This is a coming out story series of a guy becoming a girl.
    http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=TrannyGirl15
    I've been watching up to the third clip. You must watch it. He's very brave and kind. He narrates his story since he took hormone, his issues,etc. He also shows his photo 2 years ago (very handsome boy :icon_sad: ). Anyways, i'm glad he's happy with his life now