1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pride

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nintenfreak92, Apr 28, 2010.

1. So I'm stongly considering doing my official coming out next friday. What I want to do is put something on facebook and then just leave for the evening, (gonna see Iron Man 2 FTW!). But I dont wanna change just the "interested in" section cuz 1. idk if it would put something on the news feed and 2. I want people to know that I am proud of who I am and that I am done living in fear of others. It does help a little that I graduate in a month and I'll never have to see them again. But idk, do you think a status update would be to much?

2. Tom

Tom

the status update wouldn't be too much =] have some fun with it while you're at it too, might as well confess your love for certain well known guys

3. paco

paco Guest

i did a status update.. still not many people noticed for a long time.

i'd try to make it something humorous and not just, "look--my interested in says i'm gay now" though.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "It's May 7th. As of today, I have left the closet, broken the door into firewood, and used it to set the rest of the closet ablaze, and now I'm dancing in the ashes. And now, this gay kid is off to see Iron Man II."

Lex

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like it :grin:

6. AnneChaos

AnneChaos Guest

I had it on my profile on hi5 (which was what all of my friends used) for...like a month or 2. No one, I mean really no one noticed! Not even a person...It was kind of depressing xD I completly gave up on that method xD

But good luck to you :slight_smile:

7. Goliath

"FINALLY I'M FREE FROM NARNIA".

You should do that, people would notice :wink:

8. OontzOontzOontz

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I totally just used that as my Facebook status update. Thank you so much! XD

9. LostandFound

LostandFound Guest

I think if I did that, people would just think someone had hacked into my Facebook page so make sure you make it seem like it is you doing the update.

10. I <3 this!! It is so something I would say too!! I think I'm definately going to use this, Thanks Lex!!