1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outminds?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Zec24, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Zec24

Is anyone here also a member at outminds.com? I was wondering because I signed up as a member yesterday, but I'm not sure they are as cool as EC. What I mean by that is they tend to deal in the more trivial or surface topics, whereas at EC there is a balance and you really feel the sense of community.

Just wondering about any other experiences some of you might have had. Thanks.

2. I've stumbled upon that site several times when looking for coming out resources. I didn't join because I thought their forums were too inactive and, like you said, trivial.

3. wtinal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For me, EC is so much better than Outminds. I think everyone has their "flavor" though. EC is not for everyone, but I would say it is certainly more rounded.

4. 24601

I've browsed there a few times, but EC is a lot more active, like Godiva mentioned.

5. tobius2009

i had an outminds but this was like 3 years ago almost 4 years since i made it the site went down one day and since then it was never the same i can say though at the time when i joined it was a pretty ok site met someone off there but after that it was just like completely blah boring

6. Krissie

I was about to join but the site is down.

7. valerian

OUTMINDS is (finally) back up and running at the dotNET location. the dotCOM is still down. :-(