1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clowns Own the KKK

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CorporalPie, Sep 4, 2007.

1. CorporalPie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I just saw this on one of my other forums and loved it so much I just had to bring it here. Basically a group of clowns went a mocked the KKK and some Nazis in Knoxville which really really pissed them off and turned chants from "White Power" to "Wife Power" or "White Flower."

The clowns even started chants back at them such as:

:roflmao:

Eventually the Nazi and KKK got so sick of it that they left and their white power parade turned into an anti-racist clown parade. I'm so glad that these clowns went and just made this idiots look even stupider. The full article is here:

http://dotcache.com/http://asheville.indymedia.org/article/107Clowns

All i can say is GO CLOWNS!!! (!) (!) :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
    Good for them for standing up against these morons, someone has to do it and I think that clowns is the perfect non-violent way to defeat them.:icon_bigg

P.S. The article is a few months old but I still think it's amazing

2. Micah

That's kind of neat :slight_smile:

3. Tom

Tom Guest

woo thts brilliant! just wish i cud take part cus ilove takin the piss out of ppl and makin em look like idiots

4. jroakwood

good story. but reading the comments at the bottom brought down the good mood from it, but only from a portion of the people.

5. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

Now all we need to do is get the clan out of Georgia.

6. Jeimuzu

I agree. There are a lot of stupid people posting there. They can't understand the concept that by defending themselves in that manner, they simply increase the conflict.

Actually, another story I love is about the KKK, and how to deal with them.

Basically, the KKK joined the Adopt-A-Highway program, and because of equal rights even for them, the government couldn't stop them. Instead, they renamed it the Rosa Parks Highway.

7. EthanS

EthanS Guest

COoll!! XD

8. CorporalPie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    :eek: ooops I honestly didn't even read the comments before you brought it up, if I had I would've put something in the first post about it, sry guess I should've read everything on there before I posted about it :icon_redf

I do have to say it was pretty funny how stupid that one guy sounded when he was trying to defend racism, what an idiot!

9. 24601

:lol: Excellent. Call me out of touch, but I didn't really think KKK/Neo-Nazi rallies still happened... then again, I live in a pretty tolerant area of the north, so I guess I really am out of touch. Either way, go clowns!

10. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ZOMG THOSE CLOWNS KICK ASS!!!!!! That is so funny. I also thought the KKK and Neo-Nazis did not rally anymore. Well now we know how to beat them ^_^ Go clowns!!!!!!!