1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going solo for ever.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by British Lad, May 8, 2010.

1. British Lad

British Lad Guest

I was thinking of a way all people could except me no mater what, than I came to me, I could just stay single forever and egnore my atractions and emotions because if I don't have a BF or GF everbody will be happy and nobody will question my sexualy and if they did I could say I perfer to stay single. Because I h8 rejection and I also means h8er will be clueless(baring in mind I would also have to stay a virgin to keep my truth identaty hidden). Personly I put others happiness before mine and also no body would ever go out with me because I am such a wast of time and there are millions of people better then me. I mean I will never find happiness because I am likeable but not loveable, so might as well stay single. (Also I am ugly, cowardly, untalated, cheap ass, unfashionable train wreck with the loveably of any ichy varruca who is so messing up in the head I should be arsted for my thorts). I dont want charity and I dont want you to feel sorry for me(I would not feel sorry for me) as I have made my self In to what I am, and I dont disserve happyness for some of the thinks I have sayed and done and possably will do and there is no point in recking somebody elses live. I believe everybody has a soulmate from day dote and is regardless of gender but I recon there is that one person born that will not have one and that us mostly me because i am undeserving, ungreatful and I would end up missing the chance completely so why bother looking for love because I will never find it and end up being single any way. So if you bothered to read this your a better person then I and what I am realy trying to say, I egnor me sex drive and put other people happiness before me and disregaurd any feelings for anybody because it will end up in disater any way and that person would leave be any way so will put them though unnessay emotion pain? Beside haters will not hate me because i will not declare it thus no fuel for there fire.

If you read that i am impressed you bother to read it in the first place.

#1 British Lad, May 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2010
  2. boy0boy

I understand where you are coming from. I think we all go through that type of thinking at some point but you just have to keep hangin in there. I don't understand people who think of others so absolutely that they don't live for themselves, I guess I'm just selfish. I agree about the whole someone out there for everyone, I'm a hopeless romantic, so just keep taking it day by day and who knows who you will meet.

3. Connor22

you my friend are almost exactly like me, I try to put others happiness above mine and I regard myself as utterly unlovable, disgusting etc etc. So let me tell you a little story about someone like me or you, I was out at a party (this is true btw) and I saw this guy there, I wasn't attracted to him in the slightest, he looked like... imagine a pomegranate, now put a pubescent beard on that and fill it with spots, an ugly looking nose and a monobrow. personally I thought this guy was as ugly as sin and would probably not go very far unless he grows out of those looks and/or shaves. So imagine my shock when I saw this guyish thing walking hand in hand with one of the most beautiful girls Ive ever seen, and that's coming from a gay guy, and they proceed to walk along in the sunshine, sit down beside a some other people, arm over shoulder and begin making out for about 10 minutes.

Now don't get me wrong I know plenty of people who have simply chosen to remain single and that's their choice but I wouldn't consider them unlovable etc and they are in fact some of the coolest guys I know but every one of them have told me they would abandon this ideal in a heartbeat if the right girl/guy came along. so no if you really want to remain single by all means don't let anyone sway you ahead, if you want to remain single until/if the right guy comes along then do that but just listen to this, you aren't unlovable, if pomegranate guy can get a hot girl, you can get a hot guy so keep your options open and chin up lad :slight_smile:

4. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally I don't mean to sound like an a** but I frankly feel your being selfish. Because frankly keeping yourself from anyone else, when there is someone out there I'm sure for you, means that guy will never get to be with you.

5. British Lad

British Lad Guest

When pigs fly while hell is freezing over then maybe. I am not gust ugly on the outside but on the in as well besides there person would break up with me any way so why put them thought unnessary pain? Fact is I would prefer not to be attaracted to the same gender but I am and I think I will never except myself and love myself and If I can't love myself what chance have I got of loving somebody else?

#5 British Lad, May 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2010
  6. Connor22

you say that like you know for certain and yet you say you have never had a BF or GF so why not try it? throw yourself into the deep end and actually try and get a BF or GF it'll happen eventually and when it does you can see whether or not your fears are grounded in reality or your head

7. British Lad

British Lad Guest

That guy wont get me because he dont exist I am that odd number that will have nobody beside He may find sombody better and live a better more fulliling life with somebody else who excepts there self and them were i wil never be able to except myself because I will never know what I am.

8. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

were you under the influence of alcohol when u wrote that? i kinda got totally sidetracked but i picked up the jist of it i reckon. exactly why do you think you are ugly on the inside and out? you said you put happiness of others before yourself!! does that seem like something that an ugly insider would do? i think not. and you know what accepting yourself for who you are will take time. your still young and in time you will figure yourself out and things will fall into place. i say chill out and just be yourself. someone will like you for it i guarantee you that!!

9. British Lad

British Lad Guest

To answer your question when i wrote that i as stone cold sober.

10. Paper Heart

I sometimes wonder what life would be like if I be a spinster. But I just don't think I can do it.

11. dude99

dude99 Guest

Well I have known a gay couple where one of the partners is totally not my type physically but his partner was a really hot guy. I do not see what the really hot guy sees in his boyfriend. But anyway each person has a different perspective of beauty. But of course what is really important is beauty comes from within as well.

You need to value yourself. Anyway if you keep on putting yourself down you would end up a very lonely life. But if you say to yourself I am me and I am going to be the best me I can be and if others dont like me its their problem then others can detect that and you will attract people more to you if you had that additude.

12. SlickyPants

My goodness you sound just like me when I was about 15-17ish. It wasn't that long ago but I got the vibe that people would hate me if they knew I was gay so what better way to avoid that then just stay single. It worked well enough for a few years.

I'd visit my grandparents and they'd ask, "Do you have a girlfriend?" and I'd say, "Nah, I'm single." It was easy the first few times. After visiting them and any other relatives for that matter a few times the question became more and more difficult to answer. "Still single!" I would try and say with some enthusiasm to cover up any unhappiness. It occurred to me that they had an expectation that I'd get a girlfriend (I was around that age where that sort of thing happens) and that I didn't meet their expectation and it made me extremely sad. The same with my parents except they didn't ask because I see them all the time but I still felt like a failure, like I was broken.

I once even had a girl ask me out one time and I was nowhere even close to being comfortable about being out of the closet so I told her I wasn't interested in being in a relationship right now. In retrospect I think she probably thought that I was a real prick and I wouldn't go out with her because she had a bit of meat on her bones.

I eventually had a bit of a crush on a guy at work and I realized that I was incredibly lonely. Sure I had some friends but it seemed like they really didn't know me and that all they knew was what I projected to them.

Anyway, the pressure became to great and the paranoia was driving me insane so I finally cracked and decided to tell a good friend of mine my little secret and to my amazement he was still my friend after and it felt so good to finally get it off my chest to just one person. I came out when I was 21 so I was no longer in school. I'm not sure what high school is like now but it seems that once people graduate and become part of the working class that they become more mature and generally don't care if you're gay, straight, bi, whatever.

I've been on a few dates here and there since coming out but I'm still single but it doesn't bother me anymore. When the right fella comes around I'll give it a shot but I'm no longer plagued by fear of what my family, friends or anyone else thinks.

Looking back I kind of regret being so closed off when I was younger. I really wish I had those years back. Take my advise, deciding to just be single may work for a bit and you may be able to fill the void by focusing on hobbies and other interests like that but it will take its toll and eventually it'll drive you crazy and make you very unhappy. And how about a little optimism here. You can't be that bad of a catch. How could you possibly know. There are so many variables to what makes someone attractive and those variables have different thresholds for different people. I've seen so many jerks, assholes, pomegranate people, chubby, anorexic, disfigured, uneducated, smelly, dirty people in relationships before. It's our flaws that make us unique and I'm sure there's plenty of people that would find your "flaws" attractive, whatever those may be. Some people even find extreme pessimism attractive so you got that going for you. :slight_smile:

13. EddyT

Babe are you on drugs or something? I can only say I do like you and you are not that bad what you say here o.o You won't be single for god knows how long just stay confident. Call me if you need help always here for you..