1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matthew Lush, The word fag, and carrying a purse.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jonnie, May 9, 2010.

1. Jonnie

Matthew Lush, Myspace famous "GayGod♥". Heard of him?

Yeah, and the word fag. I get called a fag, faggot, and homo, ALL THE TIME. It pisses me off. Like, my brother called me it just a second ago, I threatened to break his nose. I'm not a cigarette! OR A BUNDLE OF STICKS, OR BURNING FIREWOOD or WHATEVER. D:

Andd. Carrying a purse, have you seen any guys carry a purse. I haven't. I would TOTALLY carry one, if I had the money to buy one. lol :3

2. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

I've heard of Matthew Lush, but he doesn't really pique my interest.

In reference to the term faggot, when they used to burn gays people used to shout "The faggots are burning!," which meant that the wood was ready to burn the people. Over time faggot came to mean the people themselves as opposed to the firewood so that's why that's like that.

I've seen men carrying purses but it doesn't phase me. Whatever makes people happy.

3. Jonnie

That sounds creepy... >.>

4. Zach1992

I thought 'faggot' came from the Salem Witch Trials when gay people would be used as kindling before burning the 'witch'. Those we are faggots.

5. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Faggot, fagot, or faggoting may refer to:
    Faggot (slang), pejorative, now usually for a gay man, also having older and derived pejorative senses
    Faggot (food), British meatball commonly made of pork offal
    faggot or fagot, branch or twig, or bundle of these
    Faggot (volume), archaic unit of measurement for bundles of sticks
    Death by burning, metonymically referred to by the faggots which fuel the fire
    Ashen faggot (or ashton fagot), Christmas wassail tradition in the West Country of England
    Faggots (novel), 1978 novel by Larry Kramer
    Faggoting (metalworking), forge welding a bundle of bars of iron and steel
    Faggoting (knitting), variation of lace knitting in which every stitch is a yarn over or a decrease
    Faggoting stitch, featherstitch, or Cretan stitch, embroidery stitch used to make decorative seams or to attach insertions
    Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15, USSR jet fighter with NATO reporting name "Fagot"
    9K111 Fagot, an anti-tank guided missile
    Fagotto, 16′ pedal reed organ stop
    Faggot cell, blast cell type found in acute promyelocytic leukemia
    Faggot voter, hireling eligible to vote as nominal titleholder of part a subdivided property
    Faggot worm, Eumeta crameri, from the bundles of twigs it binds to itself
    Jacob Faggot (1699-1777), Swedish scientist who miscalculated the pitches of the Strähle construction

:grin:

6. D_Alejandro

Matt Lush...how do I even begin? You might want to look up his name in a site called sticky drama. They will tell you everything you need to know. It makes me so sick when people idolize him. He's fake.

And the word fag is just another way for people who are cowards to insults others with.

And if you really want a murse, then go for it!! :slight_smile:

7. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As to the purse comment, you can get one, it's called a murse :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, man-purse

8. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have no idea what people see in Matthew Lush. He *claims* that he's for all of these good causes, and he has promoted some good things, but more than anything he promotes... himself. And he's also been known to promote those shady "get a free xbox by signing up for this offer" programs and such. He's even had the arrogance to name the people who he self-describes as his "followers"; he calls them "faggers."

Oh, and there was an explicit webcam video of him floating around a year or two back, which he first claimed was someone else, then he claimed it was photoshopped, then he claimed it was made when he was underage (the only way he could get sites to take it down)... so in my book he lost a lot of integrity with that little episode, not for the video itself but for his denials.

9. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Have I heard of Matthew Lush? No.

Do I get called a fag or any variant of homosexual bashing slang? Not really. I do by my friends, but see, that's our thing! We always poke at each other like that. :slight_smile: We do it to get the point across to other people that we don't care what they call us. <3

Purse? There is a guy at my school named Franky who carries a purse everyday. He's gay too. I have so much respect for him, he's just being himself and half the school hates him for being a flamer. </3 Poor Franky *hug*

I do have something very close to a purse though, a messenger bag. I call it my man-purse. :slight_smile:

10. Brandford

I'd rather not comment on the other two topics but there is a guy in my school who carries a purse around. Hes short and has a mohawk though personally I wouldn't carry one I find it nice that others feel comfortable enough to carrying one around the school. Its not even descrete though, its one of those huge ones that most women like to carry around, god knows why, actually kinda makes me even less attracted to him if thats possible.

11. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I read the title. I thought you mean like definitions.

Fag : Mathew Lush
    Carrying a purse: Mathew Lush

12. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never really found a purse that I liked. Some are too big, some too small. If I find one I like, I'll get it.

As for Matthew Lush, if he didn't talk, he wouldn't be that bad. But I have strong reservations with anyone calling himself a G-d.

He's just a little amway boy peddling his goods.

13. interstella

Matthew Lush is LUSH <3
    I detest the word 'Fag'
    And I prefer totes to purses, but that's just me :grin:

14. Cracked Actor

Okay, okay.

Matthew Lush? I've heard of him. I kind of like him, but... no. Haha! He's boring and... I don't know, I just don't like him.

Fag? I've never been called a fag, I'm in the closet, and I don't particularly fit in the gay stereotype. If a stranger used that word as an insult, I would be offended, obviously, but if a friend used it, in a non-insulting way, I wouldn't mind.

Purse? Mehh.. I wouldn't use one. ;D

15. Daniel

Mathew Lush...I thought it was related to scented candles or something. I had to google him.

As for faggot. Yep yep yep.

And murse. I have one. From H&M. Cause I would...

16. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else
    as opossed to a murse i have a man bag alot of guys have it here ! xD

17. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm so surprised so many guys here have purses.