1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am changing (on the inside)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by British Lad, May 11, 2010.

1. British Lad

British Lad Guest

This is not realy importain but it is something I feel I need to share and I am not excepting any replies.
    I feel like I am changing into a new me (like a catapiller into a butterfly) because today I am begaining to notice that more and more guys are getting hotter and the girls are not as attractive, and for the first time In ever I was able to pop wood for a hot guy in me class I mine that has never happen before, albeit a small one but one nontheless and I reacon this will only get stronger as time goes by, it is like my mind is being completely rebulit to its new adult form, It is wierd. Also as this is happening some of my hobbys from the past are being changing and i will probler take new ones up. This is so strange but It is good and you know what, I think I will like the new me.
    Look out World the new(but still changing) me Is coming up, so lets get this party Started.

2. RaRa

Congratulations! :grin: There are tons of hot guys out there so I'm glad you can enjoy them now. :wink:

3. British Lad

British Lad Guest

sorry i should of sayed expecking not excepting sorry

4. otc877

otc877 Guest

Sexuality is pretty fluid, just happy you're enjoying the ride :slight_smile:

5. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I remeber that feeling when I first accepted my gayness, good feeling ain't it

6. blue lagoon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Cool! Glad to hear you're becoming more comfortable with yourself. The same thing has been happening to me after I started coming out as well. It feels good :slight_smile: