1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Travel

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EM68, May 13, 2010.

1. EM68

I have been thininking of going away on vacation this fall. I am thinking of going on a gay cruise or an all inclusive gay resort. Has anyone gone to one? How is it?

2. RaeofLite

I can't say I've been on one, but I've seen one. I guess the L-word doesn't count though? Hehe. They look like a ton of fun though! :slight_smile:

3. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

i didnt even know that was something you could do.

4. ethelred

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Indeed it is. There is actually a sizable business in it. You know how we hide in the woodwork? Well so do gay-oriented travel options; they're everywhere. Logo has a whole show dedicated to gay-friendly locations.

Speaking of which, the episode that covers Phoenix, Arizona showcased a (mostly) gay travel resort there. It's run by this innocuous gay couple, and it just looks pleasant as hell. Of course, the interiors are very nice :icon_wink.

CAUTION: LINK ALERT

While watching that, Orbitz came through and proved that are on our side, which I had assumed ever since that ONE commercial they played that featured two women kissing as a couple. Apparently, gayOrbitz.com exists.

5. prester

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was on a Gay Cruise transatlantic. It was great fun. Gay comic acts (lesbian humour is a bit graphic I discovered!:icon_redf). The ship's show troop did a production show - very hansome men jumping about with thier shirts off. And I watched the Atlantic premier of Save Me with Chad Allen.

1800 gay men, 200 lesbians, and 2 straight people. (I know they were straight they were holding hands - In Public I tell you!).

I met all sorts of interesting people and had a great time. Everybody was friendly and there was a variety of things to do for people of all tastes (quiet/energetic etc). I even came out to my sister beforehand- well I wanted a lift to the Airport.

Cheers

Prester