1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hopes and Dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by abercrombieboi, Sep 5, 2007.

1. abercrombieboi

Ok Ladies and Germs....

Well the reason im posting this is becausee...well ok let me start from the beginning..ever since I was a little kid i've always wanted to be a dancer, like do ballet jazz, tap and like go to practices till 9pm and like compete and etc etc....well that was when I was like 7...and now like 8 years...IM REALIZING MY DREAM!!!! I actually get to perform in a pep rally in front of my school on the 14th and im soooo excited:eusa_danc , its gonna be all salsa/football themed, and it looks SSOOOOO HOT! But yeah moving on from the fact, has anyone here ever realized like their absolutly bottom line dream, like where they feel accomplished or is there anyone still working on it, like im trying to get to captain on my team since thats kinda part of my dream (im co-captain though, and in my first year!!!!wootwoot!!)

so yeah anyone feel like shareing...yay sharetime!!!lols

Abercrombieboi

2. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

My dream is to be a geneologist and a doctor something in science and im working on it going to a school specialized in medicine and science =D

3. darthmalik14

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    if i get into the school that i want to im going to become a pilot for either continental airlines, Qantas, British Airways, or Air Canada

4. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want to be a nuclear chemist... but I'd also like to finish my novel, have it published and become a successful writer. I'd like to have a loving boyfriend as well.

5. Moth

I want to be a musician and author, and I'm working hard towards both. Whenever I can I work on my vocals and when I'm eighteen I'm going to start looking to form a band. I've also been writing ambitiously and hope to have something finished by the time I turn eighteen.