1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haha I feel so creepy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rikaraw, Sep 5, 2007.

1. rikaraw

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have the biggest thing for one of my best guy friends, but I know he is COMPLETELY straight even though he is EXTREMELY liberal and has a few gay friends I know he would never do anything with them. but heres why I feel like im creepy, when he stays the night I kind of stare at him when he's asleep haha, and last time I touched his hair.... :-/ i feel like such a creeper haha

2. xequar

As long as you're not doing anything over the top, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I mean, my roommate/best friend knows that if he were gay, I'd be all over him. The trick is to make sure that you can respect his space and all that sort of thing.

3. ok455

Thats not creepy. i touched dozens of guys hair that i had a crush on. And they never seem to care.

But yes please do respect his sexuality don't try to force anything on him. Hes pretty much trusting you by sleeping over your house.

4. surfrboykai

yah, but i'm shure they were like, ya know...awake and all. i don't think it's right to touch someone while they're sleeping. staring is ok, i guess. but touching his hair in his sleep isn't cool >_>

5. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Umm yeah if hes straight i wudnt suggest to touch him u can ruin ur friendship but if ur awake mayb and play it off as a joke lol thats what i would do i flirt with my friends and they laugh.....they dont know =P

6. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

I know I've touched my best friend in his sleep.He's straight so I can't have him,but I wanted him so bad and thought I would do something very wrong,so I just stopped talking to him.:icon_sad:

7. Tom

Tom Guest

ivebeen lucky with my friends in the fact tht if they sleep round then by the time they actually go bed there just 2 tired 2 care about anythin and dnt mind sharin the same bed as long as i dnt go over the top, one even lets me sleep with me arms around him wich used 2 turn me on, but i got used 2 it and tried 2 stop bein turned on cus i knew he felt uncomfy. and wantin 2 touch ur crush wile u sleep isnt creepy at all, its natural 2 wana be with the person u want just make sure tht what ever u do the person wudnt care about it cus fora str8 guy 2 sleep round a gay mates house takes alot of trust seein as they r at there most vulnerble and theyknow the person near 2 em wants 2 have a play with em

8. surfrboykai

yes, it's natural to be with someone you dig. but it's not cool to like, violate their personal space when they aren't even awake to like, fight back, so to speak

9. Agreed.

10. ok455

I agree with you surfrboykai

Plus it would be like a girl touching you in your sleep. You wouldn't like that