1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG the most gorgeous guy is sitting next to me in Calc class

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by darthmalik14, Sep 5, 2007.

1. darthmalik14

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    we've been friends since freshman year, and he is so nice and gorgeous and omg that body is his is soo delicious!!!:eusa_droo :eusa_droo
    we swim at school and thats how i know he's ripped
    and i so want him to be my BF but i think he's straight even tho we flirt so much on the phone in school etc...
    senior year is this far great!!!

2. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Wow im jealous!!! I have the hot ass senior in my Gym class, we get to change together =P and yeah he flirts with me and i do also but idk if hes straight something tells me hes playing for my team lol. When he was running for school president i said ill vote for u if u give me a kiss hehe and he said yes

3. Beachdreamer

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    OK, so I've a question for you....

Please bear in mind that I'm new to this thing....

You said you would vote for him if he gives you a kiss.... what if he really does come through and give you that kiss
    Which I'm sure would be amazing, what happens if then works out how you feel and he's straight?

Am I asking a really dumb question, cos it's starting to feel that way :slight_smile:

4. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there
    No way! (sorry, back on topic) a really hot guy is sitting next to me in calc too! Well...I guess thinking about it, there's probably a hot guy in most calc classes, but still...I have the same issue, I know he's straight (he's gone out with more than one of my girl friends), but he got his right ear pierced over the summer, and I heard a rumor that a right ear piercing is gay symbol...probably just coincidence though.

But yep, senior year is gonna rock.

5. Grof142007

i have a hottie sitting in both my classes once he behind me :cry: ( but his voice is like right in my ear when he speak *melts* and they way he says my names *faints*) and the other one he right across from me *melts* we make eye contact alot and he always smiles 2 *melts* 2 bad he married :frowning2:

6. Bryan

Yeah, there is this drop dead gorgeous guy in my Spanish class. he is definitly gay too, but I dont flirt with him, or am getting kisses for votes, that makes me pretty jealous.

7. Zorn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It must be something with calc that makes hotties sit next to people. I've got one, too. I'm pretty sure he's straight, but I don't know... Here's hoping.

8. paul7836

Theres this really good guy that sits next to me in french... Blond Hair, Blue eyes... What else could a guy want.

9. ok455

How i miss school!

At work(TARGET) theres this guy and hes so cute and amazing. I feel like a 10 year old girl when im around him i can't stop smiling. He acts gay to the tee
    i heard he is in a serious relationship with a woman. He hangs out with this guy and he acts gay so i think they are dating. They dress alike sometimes and stuff its just a feeling that they might be dating its odd Im jealous!

10. oggrald

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There's a guy I work with at Target who I thought was hot until he shaved all his hair off... :eek:

11. step49x

I'm not taking calc this semester, but I do have some cute guys in a few of my classes. I'm pretty sure that they're all straight (except for one, which i'm unsure of).

Yeah, I don't usually like it when people get hair-cuts. I don't really like people with shaved heads, either. I always hated the tradition that many swimmers had of shaving their heads towards the end of the season.

12. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

O yeah i think hes gay something tells me but hes straight or hasnt come out but hes sooo hot and i have him for gym and saw him change today =P. hES SO F-ING SEXY!!!

13. SpikySpice

Wow yall are lucky too

Well, I met a hotcutesexyhandsomebeautiful guy on Myspace, and he todl me taht he would trsnafer to my school so he could meat me , so we exchange PMs on myspace together and flirting and stuffs

And so just 2 days ago i met him in my music class, I heard he sang to me on the phione sometimes, and now i got to hear his real voice in class, was pretty sexy and turned me on

He lloks so much better in 3D rather than 2D

And yesterday he catched me on teh hallway and he looked so hot and delicious that I just wanna grab his butt in front of people, but I atempt not to do it, but I may do it if the hall was was empty:grin:

Besid elooking good, he also smell really nice, which have a big impact on me

14. darthmalik14

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    well again my guy, he sends me such wierd subliminals, cause one moment hes flirting and the next hes not...he has not had a girlfriend for as long as i know so i am guessing that he might be gay.
    oh and by the way my english teacher is sooo hot

15. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

A hot guy sits... across the room in Geometry honors ^^ And another hot kid in Spanish ^^ whoot, not that I'll ever get to know them since I am so shy T_T

16. kevinx519

*sigh* not that many hot guys at my school. well there are a couple seniors i find really hot. but both of them are taking different classes. i did meet one of them at orientation. his smile just about made me melt. and the guy i currently have a crush on doesnt have any classes with me. gotta wait a couple more months for swim season to start and then i can see him in a speedo. mm mm mm.

17. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

Yea, same here... theres like 2, and 1 that I sorta like. And thats it... for 1000+ people... (approx. 500+ male) only 2-3 that look good imo...

I'd be looking forward to swim season too if I were you :wink:

18. Tom

Tom Guest

i have afew classes with hot guys, there all me friends tho and well i make eye contact and tht but thts more as a how can we get out of here? or did i just hear what i think i did?? the eye contact melting stage has gone now =[ i need 2 meet new guys!

19. steve1310

Thornlands ( about 40 mins out of Brisbane )
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    there is like 5 really hot guys in my year and we all do swimming together so i get to see them totally nude some times lol and that 2 of them are gay lol GOD i love swimming :eusa_danc

20. JSG

JSG Guest

This thread almost makes me want to go back to school. But I guess sitting next to a hot straight guy must be kinda frustrating... then again, eye candy !!