1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What kind of girls do you find attractive?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by subaru000, May 21, 2010.

1. subaru000

I know ladies, a guy posting this that is gay, but there are three women in this world that make me reconsider everything. I think that a naturally beautiful girl is one worth keeping around and as that number decreases nowadays, the three ladies I think would make me straight make me wonder even more...

First, JoJo, an pretty girl with a nicer heart. That's a picture of her in Manila for the Then & Now concert, one of the biggest concerts that occurs in the Philippines.

Second, Lucie Silvas. [Second picture]. An English singer with an angelic voice. She looks like she is the quiet type and seems down-to-earth. All of those qualities added up and there's a woman that's a good find for anyone.

Third, Shy'm. [Last 2 pictures]. Not really sure if many of you are familiar with her but she is a French singer. I'd say she has the look of Jessica Simpson but the skin tone of Ciara (if any of you are not familiar, she is/was an R&B singer here in the States). She was born in Martinique. Strikingly beautiful at least to me, she would be the one of the three that would make me consider being straight the most.

Those are the three women in this world that I think are beauties. What about you? Who are some women that you find incredibly good looking?

Attached Files:

2. Shevanel

I like dorky girls who aren't afraid to do dude-like things, like play Videogames and watch awesome movies. Musicians too. That sorta stuff (this goes the same for dudes though, so I'm not making a double post in that thread too xD). Basically, my best friend from college, Alexis, was exactly the girl I was looking for. It's too bad she never saw me as anything more than a friend though.

3. subaru000

That stinks. As far as girls being friends I would like an all around good person, knowing what her limit is and not going over her head. I just about had a girlfriend back in middle school (her mom approved of me, I got her a Valentine's Day present and she hugged me in front of all the guys for the gift, she bought me a present in return) but in the end she didn't "like" me. I knew it was her friends because they were bratty and mess starters but had we been a few years older at the time, who knows what would have happened.

Anywho, she was the friendliest girl of the bunch and I was the nerdy guy. She helped anyone who had a problem while I was trying to raise my grades. So as far as girls go, someone who is both opposite and similar to me would make a good friend.

4. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I am without a doubt Kinsey 6, but I can still appreciate a woman's beauty. In fact, there are women out there that have made me say, "Damn; if I were straight, I'd totally hit that." Here's a selection:

Helena Bonham Carter
    [​IMG]

Allison Harvard
    [​IMG]

Debbie Harry (when she was in her prime, though she doesn't look half bad now)
    [​IMG])

Sylvanas Windrunner (a character in WoW; do virtual girls count?)
    [​IMG]

5. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    for me... a girl who's down to earth, with good intentions who isn't afraid of getting dirty (figuratively). One who knows mostly what she likes, and doesn't mind getting rough. Ones who like to have fun and don't mind being silly. Curiosity helps too, same with smarts :wink:

6. Connor22

for me a girl whos totally a guy, that or a girl who is funny and sweet

7. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]
    Rachael Ray. She’s just so genuine, and her giggle gets me every time. Plus her husband is hot too.

[​IMG]
    Nigella Lawson. Need I say more?

[​IMG]
    Natalie Portman – especially as Padmé.

[​IMG]
    Padma Lakshmi

[​IMG]
    Selma Blair

I could go on. I’m not sexually attracted to ladies, but I can certainly appreciate a fine one now and again. I don't have a specific kind of lady, these are just some examples/visual aids.

8. subaru000

Gamer Am I

Virtual females are to be included. Haha.

Black Cat,

I totally forgot about Rachel Ray. She's got to be one of the better celebrities out there and what she does with her cooking and dog food line is magical.

Nice description stratavos. Good women these days are hard to find, haha.

9. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Because a picture is worth a thousand words:
    [​IMG]

10. Courtneyyy

Cute and fun but also a little dorky.

I hope this doesn't come off as cocky or anything, but if I wasn't me, I'd probably date me.

11. Rygirl

Girls who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty, girls who aren't afraid to call you on your crap, girls who are beautiful in a non obvious way.

12. SaturdaySaviour

Simple, nerdy girls with a fashion sense and unusual hair. More or less. There are plenty of things that can make a girl supercute for me.

13. AlyssWonderland

Helena Bonham Carter.
    Kristin Chenoweth.
    Idina Menzel.
    Lea Michele.

...I like the theatre type. :slight_smile:

14. MusicIsLife

I like girls who you have to look twice at to make sure they're not boys :3 I think girls who have that boyish look and attitude are soooo hot :slight_smile:

15. pirateninja

[​IMG]

This picture makes my heart palpitate. :love:

16. Gubbymonkiy

Although celebs can be attractive, the ones that are standing right in front of you are truly satifying to the eyes :wink:

For me, girls who have that passionate, down-to-earth & ambitious aura paired with a playful but tough attitude, that have a keen eye for fashion, and are full of spontanuity are the ones that linger in my head:slight_smile:

17. subaru000

Nice answer, Gubbymonkiy. I think it's the people that are around us in life that we trust that we are most attracted to.

18. I like girls who are smart and cute like a plushie ^^

19. isabella

IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New York State
    Someone that make me smile. And knows how to party.

20. SMLequalBGFs

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    natural girls with curves really get to me,...i like a girlier girl, anything too butch turns me off :/