1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very stereotypical.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jonnie, May 24, 2010.

1. Jonnie

Pshh. Okay well I totally didn't even mean to post this. D: Stupid reflexes. Anyways.. Yeh. I'm very stereotypical. O__O Which is really bad, but I can't help it. And me... Being gay, has to be like every other gay person out there. There's just one problem... That's not me. I don't sound like a girl, I'm not artistic, I'm not completely feminine. That like... Totally kills me. :/ Yeah, it's mostly jealousy. Like... If I were generally artistic, that would be a good thing. If I had a good sense of style... That would be better. But I just don't. Ehh. :/

#1 Jonnie, May 24, 2010
    Last edited: May 24, 2010
  2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I'm...so confused xD

3. Jonnie

>.> I know. This wasn't even supposed to be posted.. I just accidentally did it. D:

4. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

How did that even happen? Either way, Im curious to know what you were trying to say :slight_smile:

5. Jonnie

I feel weird because I'm not stylish and artistic.
    Most gay people are, that's where being stereotypical comes into play.
    :3

6. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

so, you want to be stereotypical?
    Well, I think you are closer than most people if that makes you feel better :slight_smile: haha

7. Jonnie

Well... yeah I guess. :3
    It's more like me wanting to fit in with other gay people. XD
    But... that sounds funny, because gayness is about love. :3

8. partietraumatic

i think you're stereotyping lol

Many many gay people are not like that atall, so i wouldn't worry about it. Just be yourself.

9. Jonnie

You could say that... :3
    I guess I'm just weird like that. o__e

----------

that's what this whole thing is about. Hence the title. Very Stereotypical. O__O

10. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

dude, come on haha
    most gay people aren't like that
    just look around EC xD haha

and gayness is just about guys liking guys. not even love :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. Aoifeee

You're a youngin' yet! Don't start stereotyping or trying to fit into stereotypes! You have to develop your own personality and discover your own interests, it might take a while.. god knows I hadn't a clue who I was when I was 14 :|

12. Khobra

Khobra Guest

You can't really change who you are.
    I'm not artistic - I can't sing or act or draw or write anything. But I am pretty good in the science and math department.

There's really no point in trying to being something your not for the sake of being stereotypical. What makes you gay is your attraction to guys. That's it. It's one tiny (and perhaps significant) part of a bigger part of you (if you can make sense of that)

13. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not artistic either. At least in the "I create art" sort of way. But I do have an artistic urge. I have the urge to "create", which manifests itself in different ways. I draw, I write, I take photos, I make T-shirts. And you know what? It ain't "art". But I like it. So I keep doing it. :slight_smile:

Lex

14. Jonnie

Goodness. I sound so silly when I reread that. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    You guys should uhmm... Forget I ever posted this. XD

15. x2x2x2x2y2

^this. I love to draw and write and take pictures but I'm not very good. I still like it though, because it's my own.

As for style, well I somewhat know style. I don't watch tv shows or read magazines, it's natural. But if you were to see me, you would guess that Ive never even heard the word style. xD

16. s5m1

Just be yourself. Don’t do things because of how you think others want you to be. If you are true to yourself, you will be amazed at how much happier you will be.

17. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well being gay isnt about all those things. It's an odd coincidence that many gay men are good at those things and tend to be a certain way. Stereotypes Do come from somewhere... I am artistic and enjoy being creative, but that's got nothing to do with my sexuality... I'm not skinny and inshape, and i'm not fashionable at all. I talk pretty normal, and i walk pretty normal. I like video games and junk food. I dislike sports, but I just dont like being hurt. Yeah I'm gay, but that's got nothing to do with who I am in other aspects of my life... Accepting that you're gay means accepting that you're yourself... that you are unique and you have to accept all the other things that make up You. So dont strive to be anything but your true and honest self.