1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Physically, what do you love about yourself?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Micah, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Micah

I think we can sometimes get caught up in our perception of self beauty these days. So I thought I'd create a thread to give everyone an opportunity to focus on what they like about their looks. It could be something as simply as "I have straight teeth" or "I naturally don't have much hair". Post a picture of you like (if it's appropriate :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

For me, I love my hair. It's very out there and makes me unique, without being too over the top.
    <--- Photo in my avatar.

What about you guys?

2. oggrald

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like my smile. My teeth are naturally straight - no need for braces. Wooo!

My hair's ok. It's annoying though because it's thin... I guess I had to sacrifice something for my teeth :frowning2:

3. Jeimuzu

I adore your hair - although I think the suit doesn't suit it. :slight_smile: I can't imagine Bond with your hair.

My eyes are pretty much the only thing I like about me.

4. Gera-Kun

I'm not sure...my hair also i guess...it's very easy to manage. and i think my eyes are a good feature...I like their hazel color! ^^

5. Kibuki kid

well.....*ponders**looks in the mirror* Definately my eyes

6. surfrboykai

i love my eyes. i got my bio-dad's polynesian slant. and i have a natural bubble butt. yay polynesian ancestry!

7. Jim1454

Hmmmm - I'm often told that I have a nice smile...

8. Kat22

First of all, I like this thread. It makes those of us who are insecure stop and find something good about our physical selves, rather than get caught up in all that can be changed. Thanks Dave!
    P.S.--Love the hair!

I have naturally board-straight blonde hair (no one belives it because I am italian so I have black eyebrows. meh). Right now it is dark brown and permed (I know, I fucked up lol) but I still like it alot. My fav thing though? I'll go with the majority here-my eyes. They are bright green, and I have naturally long, curled eyelashes. I've never curled them a day in my life, and mascara NEVER clumps on them!!! :-D

9. Moth

My hands and feet. I don't know why but I've always had a thing with hands and feet... so a person's hands are usually one of the first things I look at. Neither my hands nor my feet are exceptional, in fact I dislike the fact that my fingers are so short and my hands just really aren't that nice or anything, but I'm very fond of them anyway, and my feet too.

10. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

I got them little puppydog eyes and like them alot,other than that i don't see all that much i like about my body.....well at least i have my eyes:thumbsup:

11. step49x

I like my eyes a lot, as well as my teeth (not naturally straight, but i had braces).

I like my hair a lot. Especially when it isn't short, and I can play with it. I don't think I'll ever be able to do anything with it (aka. gel it), because I'd hate to not be able to play with it. As long as it's not sticking straight up, I don't usually care how it looks (which is good, because i normally mess it up throughout the day..).

12. hunterjones

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like my hair because when it is long it doesn't grow straigh or curly just into a puffy mess... and i love walking around with it.
    I love my lack of body hair everywhere... i tried to grow facial hair and it took me two months to get half an inch there....

13. SpikySpice

Hmm, what I like about me? My spiky hair the most, they love to touch it cuz it bounces and feels like a brush lol

I also like my upper body, me turn me on sometimes, lmao, the girls like to poke me lol

A couple of people say I have sexy lips and my teacher said i have a nice smile

14. Psych!

Psych! Guest

I basically hate everything 'bout myself, but I do like my eye color.
    It's Green

15. abercrombieboi

ok well i as a person like to be very confidant and i think that that is the base for all hotness....

but if i had to pick certain physical qualities about me that are the hottest i would say my abs, like they arent tooo cut and they arent oo soft but they're jus in the middle....and my smile and my eyes...my eyes are a perfect almond shape, and they're intense like dark brown almost black but ya

16. Rette

My hair. I love my hair. It's kind of between a strawberry blonde and red. I've only ever seen a handful of people who have the same hair colour as me.

17. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I think my a$$ and umm my face and hands lol =D, would like to have a clear face tho

18. I like everything about myself, especially the flaws. But my absolute favorite quality, you ask? Probably my facial structure for the time being. Although that'll probably change when my hair gets a little longer. :slight_smile:

19. xxAngelOnFirexx

my hourglass shape

20. abercrombieboi

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh and i forgot one more thing..i LOOOVEEE MY BUTT, and my exs can vouch for that since they never complained....hmm i wonder why? lols hahah

Abercrombieboi