1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

prelude to our new ID cards

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by surfrboykai, Sep 7, 2007.

1. surfrboykai

2. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

The North American Union is a fu**ing joke. Does our government really expect us to be like the European Union? Let's be real, this isn't Europe, we have countries like Mexico and Guatemala. I'm not trying to say anything bad about those countries, but they're COMPLETELY different from the United States and Canada. How are we expected to be "united" with them?

3. abercrombieboi

oo i feel ur pain..or well annoyance....at Coral Reef Senior we hav to wear ID's if we get caught not wearin them you get detention like for 2 weeks, before they were reely slack about it, but this year they're like reely cracking down on id's... i personally find them kinda ridiculous, like if a terrorist KGB agent or something reely wanted to sneak into high schools wouldn't they just make copies, i mean kids at my school lose their ID's all the time, its not like terrorists couldnt just pick one up and make a fake one with it

Abercrombieboi

4. surfrboykai

well, i don't think you gotta worry about the KGB haha