1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Redemption?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by abercrombieboi, Sep 7, 2007.

1. abercrombieboi

Ok People this is something that's like ttyl weird and that got me thinking...(its about my love life if you arent ready to hear a long winded story about me and this other guy then do not read on you will only become bored)

Ok my freshman year (which wasn't so long ago) i had the HUGEST crush on this guy, Hernando, and I well i knew he was gay, and I was gay and etc....well umm like we kinda like started to hit it off then I screwed it up because I got soooooooo clingy and and sooooo obessesed *cringes while thinking about how juvinile he was back then* well now its my sophmore year and the guy Hernando is a senior, the guy ride smy bus and well I wasn't giving him a second thought, cuz I thought yea hes more interested in this boy named Chris on our bus...well whatever one of his girlfriends Giselle was sitting next to him and well like we made eye contact and she was smiling....then we stopped at a bus stop and well I moved to have more space and to be able to talk with my friends more comfortably...without knowing I put myself in like PERFECT view of Hernando, well when we leave the bus stop we stopped at, I just kept chatting with my friends, and I hear my name coming from the back of the bus in the direction of Giselle and Hernando, I was like no freaking way....well they both said hi and Hernando was smiling...I said hi back but couldnt hear me and was like "why dont u say hi?" then I answer oh i did u jus didnt hear me and well he smiles again....my two girlfriends who I was talking with were both like (I told them the whole backstory of me and Hernando when I was in my freshman year) OMG! hes looking at you and smiling....I was like whatever it's nothing big, but they were ike OMG u dont understand and blah blah blah...he's looks like he's gettin interested again.......so yeah do you guys think this is my chance of redemption with this guy? I'm seriously like on the fence I can't go one way or the other...like i'm hoping that he does think i'm cute, but then I remember last year and how i made such a RIDICULOUS first impression and how "plastic" I must have seemed to him....any opinions? It's so frustrating and confusing:bang:

2. surfrboykai

welcome to high school brah =) if he digs you now, it doesn't matter what happened then

3. Kibuki kid

Love really doesent make much sense......my advice go with the present. What happened HAPPENED, notice the past tense, dont let it stop you now