1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All About Teachers!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xxAngelOnFirexx, Sep 7, 2007.

1. xxAngelOnFirexx

Okay i know that most everyones back in school. So i thought i'd start a thread to chat about our teachers. Whether they put us to sleep, keep us chuckling with their eccentries or give us loads of homework we all have to deal with them as long as we are in school. So what about yours? The one your friends always talking or complaing about?
    This is the thread for it!

2. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

My friends chem teacher is a proffesional arm wrestler. Look up Mike Sellaris on youtube....hes kinda cute lol

3. SpikySpice

1 out of 8 of my teachers is evil, he acts like a queer, and he is old, he teaches chemistry(and I cant stand the smell of his room, it smells like...chemical), and he is funny too But he has weird attitude to the book, he always throw them on the floor instead of on his table

My singing teacher treats us like kidergarden and we dont like it, he make us play illy games that I cant stand them

MY PE teacher is hot, but he's in his 30s so yeah that is unacceptable

My English teacher is funny,one time we had to get into groups and she said" so now i'm gonna show you how it's simple to get into gropus, without fighting, banging, doing drugs, having sex" Lol, -_-

They all gimme load of hws

Most my teachers are old

4. Level N Human

My English professor is a bit nutso, but cool. Very passioante about the subject and disagrees with the "dogma' of the the academic, 5-page essay, completely voiceless bland teachings of the traditional english courses.

My Life Drawing teacher is sort of avante-garde. He encouraged us to stab, run over, burn our sketchbook pages to serve as inspiration for our final project. He said one guy even shot his notebook.

My Human Sexuality teacher is just plain obscene and pretty hilarious, but she's got good morals and advice and doesn't sugar-coat things and pretend that every kid can be abstinent.

5. Tom

Tom Guest

erm how 2 do this, seein as in the last 3 years and 1 week of bein at tht school ive had :

9 maths teachers
    1 english teacher
    3 chemistry teachers
    4 physics teachers
    3-5 biology teachers, cnt remember if we had 2 for the first few weeks of a year or not lol
    science, first 2 years, 4 teachers
    and many more teachers in different subjects

so its not really a rant about the teachers just the seemin abundance of em wich is anoyin cus ea one spent about a week gettin 2 know what we had already done, then a nother 2-3 weeks goin over it the way they wanted us 2 remember it!

i do remember that one of me teachers was a complete arse tho, called mr, beetham and he taught us maths. he was quite old, 70ish i fink and he wud just stand there scratchin his ass, no joke, with his hands down his trousers ffs! half the time he hadnt made a lesson plan and then when he did it was do about 10 mins work even tho he didnt explain it to us or how 2 do it then we were told 2 just go, this is the truth and well once we complained he was fired about what seemed a lifetime later.

6. Sam

Sam

I really like my developmental psych professor she is really funny and has a unique way of looking at psychology! I also like my humanities professor she's funny too.

7. xxAngelOnFirexx

well all of my teachers are completely different. my drama teacher is extremely nice and cool. i think i'm one of her favorites although she tends to like all of her students. she really loves drama so its good she's teaching it.

my Gospels teacher is a bore. i tend to daze off into space and ignore him completely.

my food science teacher is a bit of a joke. he is the dad of one of the girls in my sophmore class. he's really nice but we end up talking more than teaching. he even had a watch a short video of his kneee surgery. completely irrelevant to food science.

my acc british litature teacher is a nonchalent lady. she doesn't care if we talk during class, have little frills on the paper, or turn things in a day late. and its not because she doesn't notice. she came right out and said we could do those things. awesome! and shes a sweet thing too.

my acc chem teacher is really knowlegable in the subject. shes to the point and explains everything quickly. she teaches all of the schools chem classes excpet maybe one or two, even the AP college courses. shes nice and a change of scenery (one of the only two black teachers in the school).

i'm scared/disgusted with my geometry teacher. she's a loud mean fat lady. i don't mind the fat if she didn't always have a rotten attitude and wear teh same clothes everyday. her voice makes my ears sting. =(

my Art teacher is really cool. she recognizes my skills surpass the class i was put in so i hope she gives me more advanced work.

my spanish teacher has no life. she randomly tells us information about herself ("i have this mug here for my green tea i drink instead of coffee" then goes back to teaching) she also really needs a boyfriend to give her life meaning. she told us she actually sings the retarded spanish songs about the alphabet and numbers in the car. she spends all of her vacations in spain and mexico staying with a spanish speaking family. she teaches pretty good but she does tend to get on my nerves.

and i just wanted to post about my old history teacher from last semester. he's actually the school french teacher but got stuck teaching one history class due to the moving around of some teachers. he is completely obsessed with france. he has a funny voice and is very eccentric. its a rumor that he's gay with i'm quite sure but some other girls say he's having a randevous with some young french girl. not that he's proably barely in his thirties himself. i still think he's gay but can't say it for fear of getting fired. he's the teacher who some dumb girl thought i was hurting myself in class (i was really picking at my nails. dumb cheerleader type girl) and went tothe consluers who went to my mom only for me to tell her that they are all stupid. 5 months later i actually start hurting myself. how ironic.

8. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

Since I go to a private high school we have religion... the priest is kind of odd... he is like obsessed with bees... =O hes just different. My mom's like "be careful, you know about all those people who became priests to..." :confused:

My math teacher is sort of interesting but he seems nice... my Spanish teacher seems nice and I feel I am going to learn a lot... and the rest are just average...

9. kevinx519

bleh im not too fond of my teachers.

honors english. she is NOT a morning person so we end up messing things up a lot. shes too tired to tell left from right. i still have a good time in that class just cuz we have good people in there.

ap chem. ugh. hes a nice guy but SUPER hard. i dont even know why i signed up for this class. i heard its harder than a college chemistry class. even so, hes a good teacher and i've already learned some new stuff.

honors precal. god he scares me. he dresses funny and has a teeshirt that says no LA which means no Lazy Asses. -_- even so, hes funny and we laugh a lot in that class. he tends to pick on all of us, but we laugh anyway.

Leadership 2 (student council)- hes really laid back and lets us roam around campus doing our jobs. its a fun and super loud class. probably one of my favorites.

US History- the teacher is a joke. i think he graduated from some college in Utah or something of the sorts. even so, hes a nice guy with a good sense of humor. you just never learn anything in his class.

AP Psychology- one word. BORING. his voice is monotonous and i cant help but bob my head up and down hearing his voice. i swear, if it werent for the constant urge to go pee in that class, id probably knock out within 10 minutes.

10. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

Lol, I had a teacher like that. I couldn't even listen to him since he put me to sleep (not litteraly :grin:)

11. jman77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    all my teachers are pretty good and fun

my french teacher is regular i guess but shes not that strict... the college says that she has to speak nothing but french but the first days she like yea thats impossible and i dont want to lol shes also pretty young so she can get into discussions about random things

my ap comp teacher is pretty funny besides the fact he gave us a 40 min essay the first day he was really funny today. we had to read "the scarlet letter" this summer and explaining about language and started talking in the old english way and was pointing out things he never knew about like his white board he was like "today i just realized i had a black board and a white board i go to write on the black board with the marker and im like WOA ITS BLACK... vintage..." :lol:

gym... i would rather have my last yrs soccer coach bc he is more relaxed but instead i have the ad and the swim coach... you can be involved and stuff but if your heart rate isnt up enough noooo... lol but they are ok its just gym

band the first day me and two friends walk in like 10 min late in the middle of him saying not to be late lol he looks up and is like oh hello how was your summer? lol hes really fun and stuff

chemisty! lol i have this older italien woman and shes pretty good. she tells random stories but still is on topic and shes really relaxed with everyone and happy

my precalc teacher is kinda confusing when he teaches but again he gets involved... tells random not funny jokes that makes it funny and he doesnt care about ppl talking alittle and stuff

my ap u.s. teacher is good too hes really excited and will make the random jokes... pretty fun...

overall teachers are all good none that i will complain about... :icon_bigg

12. Nicknikko

all my teachers are nice but the history teacher.... ugh he is EXTREMELY NICE!!! it's annoying and he also gives TONS BUT I MEAN TONS OF HMW! UGH UGH

13. darthmalik14

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    well to start off i only have 4 relevant classes this year
    for accademic decathlon we have to be in school by 7.30 in the morning (have to drink 4 red bulls to get up usually)
    hes a funny teacher but we have to study the civil war which is kind of interesting yet boring
    my ap chem teacher has no sense of humor whatsoever, like he seriously creeps me out when he starts talking about all the exciting things that he is doing with the school network while the class falls asleep. he gives us about 20 chem problems every night which really sucks
    study hall teacher is wierd and tells us to do our work and shut up
    ap calc teacher is a master of sarcasm which makes me crack up completely and by that time im my usual hyper self so i giggle at almost every crack he makes at other students which pisses my archenemy off
    anatomy- cool chick from cali
    eng- comedian type guy, fun to be around, but gave me detention cause i stood by the door, bogus exxuse

14. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    some of my teachers are cranky ones!!! and i think they dont like me. one teacher is good to me and he likes me a lot i think.

15. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

omg, sorry I will post again about my preist teacher 0=-) Ok, well he is obsessed with bees, he is in charge of the school bee keeping club (WTF?) soo... he was telling us how bees sting and he was like... looked like he was doing a humping motion... :confused: he /is/ good entertainment value though =D He ALSO cussed on accident... he was saying... about not cussing in his class on his syllabus so... he was saying "F" instead of the word and he gave an example... and he accidently said the real word instead of "F" and then he told us about this one homily he gave where he talked about the cussing problem and he named all the bad words, SO IN CLASS HE SAID "F***,D***, S***, H***

and... hes just... interesting...

Never heard a preist cuss =o

#15 bvtsjm116, Sep 7, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2007
  16. waitingsucks

I'm from Australia so we started school ages ago but...

My best subject is Science which sucks cause we don't have a good teacher for that. He goes on all lesson telling us about his past and random things like that. Oh yea he's like scottish and he used to coach all these famous ppl supposedly. He says stuff like "I used to coach this Scandanavian Team for This" and then he talks about health and he's like "Gatorade is bad for you... you shouldn't have gatorade" it's relli annoying. Oh yea we don't get dat much homework but if we did we might learn more.

My Maths teacher is really nice. He tells jokes all the time and there not all boring teacher tyring 2 b funny jokes which is guld. He is relli short and all ma friends are relli tall so when they go up 2 ask him a question they're twice his size. every1 giggles but all that aside we get heaps of homework dat he neva checks but anyway he's a guld guy.

Ma R.E. teacher is relli strange. Oh yeah i go to a Catholic school and she's in her 60's and i think she neva left the 1960's coz she is soo sexist 2 herself like itz accepted and now i hav her 4 Sex ed (Don't mix religion with SexEd i tell u) all the books are like ...u will become attracted 2 the other sex... i mean get wit da times dat izn't always true and she isn't relli homaphobic just she neva talkz about it which she shuld relli in SexEd.

Ma English teacher is new this semester. He's pretty young 4 a high-school teacher he's like 27. He is nice but he has no control of the class and gives every1 A's even if iz crap so u can neva tell what improvements u can make. He's a little cute but it doesn't relli matter coz he's a guld teacher and i pay atention 4 dat... sure do!

I could do others but it wuld take 2 long.

Can't wait for when we get relli guld teachers

17. chev012

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    my legal studies teacher dosen't like me or my friends
    she's a real bitch and loves to tell one of my friends that
    his work is crap, she's one of them teachers that love suck-ups
    and A standard students.

18. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My philosophy teacher is a B***H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's just plain crazy and she hates all of her students. She makes us write papers which we aren't prepared to write, she gives us lots of homework at the most inopportune times (for example when we have a very important test of another subject the following day) and she is decided to make all of us fail the course. No one has more than a C-...

There's more to it... but I don't want to think of her.

19. AlmightyFluffy

My new english teacher frightens me. He almost never seems happy, he uses a reprimanding tone at all times, yesterday when he saw someone folding paper into a heart, he lunged at it, crumpled it up, and threw it away. "I was making a heart!" "Yeah, well now it's dead."

Thursday, he had a list of chat speak sentences, saying this is what kids are doing to our language, and blabbering about how all kids text message all the time. He had us write the chat speak out in proper setnences, and then gave us proper sentences, telling us to write them how we would online. I wrote them exactly as they were. THIS MONKEY SHALL NOT DANCE!!(!)

20. Jeimuzu

One of my mates is a massive Sega fan. When we were still in single figures, we'd buy Sonic the comic regularly - he's still got the free rubber that came from an issue, untouched, pristine.

He now does a computer games art course at Teesside University (I'm doing computer science). In this course, he's taught by the person who wrote STC.