1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank a Friend

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Nomad187, May 29, 2010.

1. Nomad187

I don't know if there is a thread of this but if there Isn't I thought there should be. This thred is for the people who have helped us get where we are today.

I realize that without friends in my life I would not be where I am today. I would like to thank the two people who were always there for me. Thanks Danny and Nicole.

2. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

i think there is something similar to this thread on here. could be under the anonymous one. but i dont think its actually a thanking thread.

anyways, i dont really think i can thank anyone for where i am just now in life. i can safely say i got here on my own. i do thank my friend niki for sticking by me all these year lol. she is the one i talk to if im bored and need someone to go do something with. but then i have a few freinds that do that. i guess they all have helped in me being more outgoing. and regarding my whole sexuality thing, its the ec community that have helped me on that. reading all the comments on here has seriously been a huge factor in me coming to terms with myself more i would say. so thankyou to all ec'ers.

3. confusedgirl

nothin but dry desert here no beach either
    I've gotta agree with gaz83 if it wasnt for this site I'd still probably be hiding who I really am from myself and be unhappy right now and someone else I would like to thank for being there for me is my friend Analea she's an amazing friend and I'm lucky to know her she sticked by me through everything. she was the first person I told about my first gf (now ex) and was supportive and always gives me great advice so thanks so much Analea you really rock :slight_smile: