1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gay jewelary there but discrite.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by British Lad, May 29, 2010.

1. British Lad

British Lad Guest

I was thinking of getting a wrist band to say i am gay but i want somthing they does not shout it like in your face but something that is reconasble to be gay but just noticeable.

2. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

If you do a google of pride bracelets theres a few different styles that aren't in your face.

3. AlyssWonderland

I've seen rainbow wristbands at Hot Topic, and you can make rainbow string bracelets if you know how. Even if you don't, you can Google a how-to for it. I make them all the time. =]

4. Bryan90

Or you can wear your earrings on the right ear... Or is that too indiscreet?

5. British Lad

British Lad Guest

well i would of worn earring a year ago but i let the hole close up. BTW the hole was in my left ear and getting it piecre hurts

6. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Get a necklace with a nice pendent with the colors of the rainbow. :3 That's what I did. Bracelets are SO overrated.

7. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

You sure its closed up? I never had one in my ear for year and year but never closed up. Unlike my lip piercing!

8. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

You can always get one of these pride rings, I'm going to one when... ( if I ever ) I come out.

[​IMG]

9. Mitchell

I had (it broke) a necklace that was an upside down rainbow triangle. Got it on ebay... I noticed spencers gifts also sells them.

10. InaRut

Well if you want really discreet
    1# that Ring is Reallly cool!
    2 Why not get a piece of jewelery yourself and just ingrave it with a gay-ish message?

Lke a Harvey Milk Quote.

11. ethelred

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The idea is (I think, anyway) to discreetly say "I'm gay" without having to actually say it.

My friend has a banded rainbow ring and I now have a rainbow lanyard for my keys/school ID. You wouldn't really notice either unless you were looking for it.

12. Mitchell

I find the store Spencers Gifts sells gay-pride jewelry.

13. British Lad

British Lad Guest

Yep, It is closed up completely there is no way of getting a ear ring/stud thought that with out repiercing

14. ArcaneVerse

btw thats from a place called Love and Pride. just in case you wanted to know. they have some nice pride stuff but it can be expensive.

15. British Lad

British Lad Guest

[​IMG]
    I found this i mean they have some nice stuff there this was about £7 from banana rainbow