1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay/Bi Is Everywhere?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by British Lad, May 30, 2010.

1. British Lad

British Lad Guest

Lately, I have been notice that Is it me Or is everybody Gay or bi these days but you can't find anybody who really gay/bi, it is a bloody tread the you have to be gay/bi or is it me, because it is everywhere but nobody is. I don't know I am confused.

2. Emberstone

the calls are coming from inside the house... AND THE CALLER IS ADDING THROW PILLOWS TO YOUR BED SCHEME!!!!

3. x2x2x2x2y2

4. littledinosaurs

this.

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ember's just making a funny joke lol.

As for the topic, I notice it too SORTA. It's not so much everyone maybe being gay. But it seems MANY many people are bisexual or at least saying they are. They all think it's "cool" to be bi now and while i agree it's cool to be gay or bi lol, it's not cool to pretend to be bi but eventually say "oh yeah I'm straight now, that was just me experimenting" >_> It just pisses me off. And frankly I don't agree with the thought that when you're bi, you can just become straight again, to me if you're bi you're bi for life, same with gay. You can have a preference (this is where the Kinsey scale comes into play :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) but if you say you're bi, you're bi, except for these idiotic fakes who are doing it just to be cool.

6. littledinosaurs

Hmmm. maybe it's the region. I haven't really encountered a lot of people coming out as bi because it's cool here. I also think that anyone can chose whatever sexual identity that they are most comfortable with. If someone is bi and they would prefer to identify as exclusively straight/gay, then that is their prerogative.

7. AlyssWonderland

I've noticed it too. So many stores in my area sell gay pride and rainbow shirts and stuff like that, because all these stupid girls in like seventh grade are saying they're bi now just for attention and because its the new 'trend'. Like I get that legit gay people are proud and stuff and they get the rainbow shirts, and straight people can show their support, its just annoying when people fake it.
    My ex-best friend used to say that she was all for gay rights and stuff, and when I came out to her she said that it didn't matter what I was to her. But then she would go and say gay jokes all the time and call people fags like it didn't even matter.
    some people are just silly like that, I guess. Not much we can do.

8. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's like this is the way I look at it:

"We're sorry, the sexuality you are trying is unavailable at the moment, please try bisexuality and try your call again later."

:slight_smile:

9. Zume

:lol:

10. Starburst

Indianapolis, IN, USA & Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
    LOL, Revan. That's just great!

11. eddie21

haha hilarious!!

12. 4 seat

Ha, where are all these gay/bi guys? I didn't know about this fad lol.

13. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    the fad is moreso for girls in middle and highschool, some have it last into college.

doesn't really happen for guys unless it's bonding activities (heavily drinking with friends/buddies).

14. partietraumatic

i don't think i've ever come across someone who pretends to be bi for attention...maybe its an american thing (katy perry has alot to answer for)

15. Just Adam

ive never met someone who was fading on being bi... most people i saw in life opposed anything other than straight or gay...my only experience of bisexuals is them being treated in a negative sense not positive at all.

16. SpacerX

sexuality is fluid, and these days more people are willing to admit that, not just girls! this is a good thing surely?

i know it can be confusing to us regular gays, especially with certain fashion trends sometimes. i've made a couple of mistakes hehe

17. Swimming4ever

I think alot of people are bi, but they just dont want to ever admit it and will never explore the other side of their feelings. If society didn't care at all I bet alot of more people would come out about being bi/gay. Usually all the chat rooms are filled mostly for gay/bi people for whatever reason.

18. ahhthehorror

ahhthehorror Guest

Girls in my year do it. I hate them, tbh...
    I used to call myself bi because I hated being gay. I really think that's different to being straight and pretending to be bi - I can understand being confused, but still.

19. Allistair

Allistair Guest

Well that has actually happened in my school, there have been a couple of girls who have called themselves lesbians but we all know they aren't and they are just saying they are to get attention for whatever reason. In a way it is turning into a fad but i think its mostly a girl fad, because i have yet to hear a guy calling himself gay when he really isn't.

20. zzzero

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe it's because i'm in a different age group, but I never see that anymore. I did when I was in high school, because a lot of the girls know that the guys are interested in lesbians, so if they said they would make out with a girls, the guys liked it i guess. But once you get to college everyone starts being themselves more.

It's annoying when people use it to get attention, but it happens because straight guys are weirdos and highschool girls are too slutty for their own good.