1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this make me officially gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Inhuman, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Inhuman

Ok so tonight I went to a party and made out with 4 different girls and also kissed a few others.(!)

Hopefully I won't be getting mono :/

Anyway I didn't feel anything at all. Not a spark, not a nothin'. They were also, in my opinion, pretty attractive girls. But nothin' went on in my pants and I wasn't turned on. I wasn't 'grossed out' but I wasn't turned on in the slightest.

So there's two hypothesis which fit this evidence:
    1) I'm bisexual but have a freakishly low sex drive/like guys more than girls
    2) Gay

Which hypothesis do you think fits the evidence better? Is making-out enough to know which gender you like/don't like? (that being asked, I know for some/most people, just LOOKING at people can be enough)

Anyway please let me know what you think, I could really use the advice.

PS as far as the male gender, I'm not too sure how I feel. Every now and again I'm attracted to a guy, and I've never doen anything physical with any guy.

2. RainbowVampire

Well, as far as kissing goes it's never really much help. Maybe if you tried kissing a guy you would feel different. But if you find yourself physically attracted to a guy/girl, then you probably like that gender. Just look around and try to pay attention to who you're looking at more. I'm thinking that if you find all those girls attractive, as well as some boys, then you're bisexual. But take your time with it, and don't try to force anything on yourself. Good luck ^^

3. Inhuman

@rainbowvampire, well, when I say I find the girls attractive, in this context I'm meaning to say ''their not ugly, therefor I wasn't not-turned-on because of their appearance'', 99.9999999999999% of the time I feel nothing looking @ any girl.

4. RainbowVampire

Okay. How about trying to get a picture of a REALLY hot guy and a REALLY hot girl, putting the two pictures together, and just let your eyes go where they want, and see which one you happen to look at more? Sounds kind of weird but I know it works for some people I know xD

5. Harve

I've done pretty much the same at multiple parties. one of the girls i got with was my best friend too :/. However i don't remember many of these, but it would seem that alcohol makes me straighter. The thing is i was completely out as gay, i guess i'm not now. I don't really care anymore tbh, i can't see myself settling down with a girl/doing anything with one sober, and drunken kisses are mostly meaningless.

6. ArcaneVerse

Does that equal you being gay? not exactly, it could be one of many possible signs that you are but it could just mean that you werent attracted to those 4 girls or you were to drunk to get a reaction (you didnt say if you were drinking or not.), sometimes trying to force something to happen gets you nothing in the end.

I mean if you werent attracted to them, why did you decide to make out with them? just to find out if you were gay?

have you ever had the desire to make out with a guy or a girl for other reasons then just for the sake of it?

7. Étoile

Or hope you don't get herpes.

Why were you kissing random girls?

8. Inhuman

1) no I was sober as a stone
    2) I'm rarely attracted to anyone.. but when I am, it's a boy. Therefor I'm either gay or bi.
    3) I made out with them because I had the question ''what if I kinda like girls but not enough to be turned on just by looking at/thinking about them?'' so I made out to find out. Now I'm asking the question ''What if I kinda like girls but not enough to be turned on by ___, ___, and making out with them?''

9. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ...and here you are, still without an answer. :slight_smile:

Lex

10. alexi12

alexi12 Guest

I think we are in siimilar situations. As time went on for me though, I started to like guys more; but I don't think I've ever liked a girl.

One thing that helped me realize that I was gay was if I thought of all my classes in school. In general, I could name the guy that I liked the most but not the girl. This idea came when some guy asked me "Who do you think is the hottest girl in this class?" Aparently there was an obvious answer, but I hadn't even thought of it...however I could name which guy I thought was the hottest only because I had thought about it previously.

11. VentinIntrovert

Well according to Dr. Kinesly, no person is 100 percent straight not 100 percent gay. It's usually that someone is majorly gay or straight. I'm attracted to guys, but I can remember in high school when I was turned on when kissing a girl. I think that at an age such as myself, physical attraction and attributes may not be accurate at determine one's sexual orientation.

12. Shevanel

Fixed it for ya.

13. Allistair

Allistair Guest

Well im just about the same as you when it comes to sexuality, personally i believe that im 80% attracted to guys and about 20% attracted to girls. I have liked girls but that's usually very rare and for every 1 girl that i've liked there's been 5 guys that i've found attractive. So technically if i wanted to i could probably have a functioning relationship with a woman it's just that i woulden't be as attracted to her as i would to a guy. So like you said not much would go on in my pants if i were to be in a relationship with a girl. Anyway, based on what you have said i would say that you are similar to me when it comes to sexuality so your's is probably around the 80%/20% percent area like mines is, and i know what you mean about thinking that your bisexual but the way i see it you can't really be bisexual when you have a much stronger preference for one gender.

#13 Allistair, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010