1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nude beach/clothing optional

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by panda, Sep 9, 2007.

1. panda

Yesterday I went to the nude beach on Toronto Island it's very beautiful sandy beach,nice warm water.I've never walked around naked in broad daylight in front of strangers before.It was a beautiful sunny day and after walking around a bit I stripped off and into the water.I was concerned about getting aroused but needlessly.It's a mixed scene a lot of gay guys but lots of couples of all ages.Fat ones,hairy ones,skinny ones.A very cool scene and one that I wish that I had checked out before the end of the summer.Anything similar where you are?:icon_bigg :icon_bigg

2. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

No =(* wish i cud tho

3. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    sounds fun, I am not sure if it is something I would do but it sounds cool ^_^

4. Kibuki kid

I've seen nude beaches before, trust me it can be very appealing and very dangerous for your eyes, but it looks like fun although i probably wouldn't do it. Im to concious about my bum:tears: .

5. Tom

Tom Guest

nufin like tht near here unfortunately, but if there was im sure tht id of been there afew times, mainly as dares tho i dnt really like strippin infront of strangers

6. abercrombieboi

AYYYY i wanna go to a nude beach...lets me show off hehe if y'all know what i mean..haha lols..but no yea that would be a kickass experience, and also somewhat disturbing, i mean old fat hairy guys lols haha it would soooo remind me of my dad..ahhhhh but yea...

Abercrombieboi

7. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    I guess the exhibitionist part (a small part) of me would love to have a beach like that nearby and also for it to be hot enough to use it. Not so much for the showing off, in fact I don't particularly like stripping off in public. But for the fact that you can sunbathe on the beach getting an all body tan and feeling the hot sands on every part of the body.... mmm nice.

But as I said, I'm not very in to the whole public nudity (it's fine for others to do it and for me to look :wink: but not something I like doing... guess it's just not something I've grown up with). Then again I'm a lot more willing to do something like that than say my friends, who wouldn't even take a communal shower without having to wear swim shorts or boxers.

8. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

Um, HELL YES! I would totally go to a nude beach.

9. Grof142007

Nude Beach Yea

10. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    But would you tell your mother? LOL My son went to one a couple of weeks ago with his bf.

11. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

I'm not sure there is any nude beaches where I am. I don't think I'd want to go anyways, I'd feel so awkward naked... and eww, I would never go with my parents... X_x

12. paul7836

Neither would I. Parents have their places, Nude beaches are not some of those places.

13. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

haha :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

14. :lol:

Like bvtsjm116 said, I think it'd be too awkward going to a nude beach. :confused:

15. panda

The one thing that I didn't make clear is that it's a mixed scene men and women.Old and young.Married couples,boyfriend and girlfriend.There's been some controversy over the years of overly amorous gay and lesbian couples offending certain straight people to the point that there was a warden to warn offending people.

16. SpikySpice

Well, I my city Jax dont have one but we got one down by Miami or Key West

But I'm not at the rigth age so:tears::tears: I'm so jealous with my sister and her friends cuz they can get in , not this little young kid *pointing at myself*

----___________----

17. Psych!

Psych! Guest

Nude Beaches ain't my place to be
    I feel too uncomfortable being naked in the bathroom...

+ the whole seeing others naked is too much for me to handle

18. SpikySpice

Wow

And I have read some hwre on teh net that there iis a nude beach taht forbid straight people, and even it's hotels

It;s kinda weird cuz normally straight people reject us but some gay places reject gay people lol

19. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

Lol, no way.

20. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I was pretty shocked when he told me because Adam has always been on the modest side. Still, it made me happy that he feels comfortable enough talking to me that he could tell me he went. He said it was fun. If I was to do it, it would have to be the old, chubby people nude beach. LOL