1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What did you do to celebrate the last day of school?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AlexPatrickMorrissey, Jun 18, 2010.

1. I got out on Tuesday, but I decided to do the craziest thing with a friend. We stayed up all night until 6 and then hopped on the bus to his school. Then we walked about a half-hour to his sister's school. We were walking around there and pretending to be in high school. No one gave us any shit. We did all kinds of things. It was so freaking awesome. It ALMOST made me want to go to school for a little bit longer. After getting home, I threw on the Fresh Prince theme song and burned my school papers. Then I played Free Bird and went to bed for 12 hours (I hadn't slept in two days)...

:thumbsup:

2. partietraumatic

my last ever day of school was amazing. We messed up the school a bit, for example bringing sheep in and letting them roam the school. Then a few of us went to the pub (at 11:30 am :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ). Then at about 12:30 about 90 of us started playing pub golf. Which meant going to 9 different pubs and having a drink at each one. Followed by a last pub where we all met up to celebrate finishing school. Was a good/ drunken day :slight_smile:

3. Rikudo

Well my school got out about 2 weeks ago and it just so happened that I had my tattoo appointment that day. :slight_smile: So I got a tattoo and then me and some buddys went out to celebrate.

4. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Went to the local golf cub for lunch then a water fight that was rather interesting! The a piss up at a local pub. xD

5. thevre

Meh... we saw Nightmare on Elm Street that night... but that was pretty much it.

But Senior week was the week after... :slight_smile:

6. British Lad

British Lad Guest

played schools out by alice cooper and had a drink

7. Zumbro

I highly suggest having a bonfire with your friends to burn your homework from the school year (it means you have to save some of it). You've gotta make sure you don't throw out some important notes, but most of is trash, so have some fun! Nothing like making smores over your old AP English essays.

If you're in AP English or a social studies, you're probably in for a nightmare though. Those stacks of paper just wouldn't burn. There were too many D:

Burning David Copperfield was a relief though :grin:

8. 4 seat

When I graduated last year, right when I finished my last final I put my pencil down, stood up, put my hands in the air and yelled "STEVE HOLT!!!!!" in what was a pretty full lecture hall.

Only a few people got the reference and laughed. Everyone else prob just thought my name was Steve Holt.

9. theJosephDean

Um, I finally moved out of my dorm and surprisingly passed my linear algebra final (and proceeded to rip up all the papers from all my unimportant classes into small pieces and dance in the confetti).

10. KnightAssassin

i helped my teacher because she said staple gun so i ran around school with a staple gun ..... then i went home glow strung ....

11. Allistair

Allistair Guest

My senior class camped out on the field area of the school, we all just camped on the field through the night then when we woke up in the morning we just wen't to class as usual. Some went to class in pajamas and all the teachers were saying wtf! was that camping thing about and why are you in your pajamas?

12. AlyssWonderland

Bonfire tonight! Just got out today. Almost everyone in our school had a food fight outside everyday for the past week. Mostly consisting of throwing apples, milk cartons, and pizza. :slight_smile: My school is weirdd.

13. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm still in school. My school is supposed to end on June 29 but I'm not coming back after my last final exams on the 25th.

14. Lucky Panda

^^ My friends and I went to the beach and had a party. It was great! We had smores, weenies, Truth or Dare, and other childish things. :grin:

15. Ralivar

I graduated a few years ago now from high school, but the night before the last day of school, a group of us stayed up for most of the night just hanging out and then on the actual final day of school it was a day of getting certificates and what not, and a farewell to the school thing, it was really emotional, everyone was crying.

The group of people I was friends with at high school didn't really do anything radical for the last day, I don't know if it's because we have it after the exams so between the exam and the final day of school we don't really do anything so its really not like we are at school anyway.

16. Khobra

Khobra Guest

[​IMG]

oh whaddup (this is what i wore to school on my last day - it's a lot more hideous than what this picture shows)
    once school ended, a bunch of my classmates went to the beach to enjoy the sun and then at night, bonfire.

oh datswhassup!

17. Étoile

We actually had finals on the last day, so no playing around or anything fun. After the finals, we just played cards, talked, and took pictures.

Some of the other seniors did spray paint the principal's and assistant principal's car. I was a goody-two-shoes senior, so none of that for me. :icon_bigg

After school, I went home and yeah.

18. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    Is anyone but me still in school?

19. Steve712

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I finished school yesterday ... I didn't do anything special to celebrate, but I normally don't anyhow.

20. Markio

I stayed on campus an extra week and cleaned the residence hall with the other resident advisors. :wink: Then I packed and went back home.

I also threw out my back, but not as a celebration.