1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you could create a tv show/movie...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Étoile, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Étoile

What would it be like? A cartoon? Drama? Comedy? Crime show? Medical show? Reality show? Game show?

If it's a movie, what genre would it be? What would be the plot? Who'd star in it?

I'd want a tv show like True Blood. Something raw and harsh, but funny and relatable.

2. chrisg

I'd definitely want a game show! Not quite sure what kind of game show it would be... something fun, low-pressure, and generous. I am a HUGE fan of game shows, haha.

3. Hoppip

I'd want to see my NaNoWriMo for '08 realized into a film. :'D

4. theJosephDean

I love NaNo... I just never get around to doing it >.<

---

Anyways. Um. I would love to see my current writing project realised into a film... and it would have Dakota Fanning, Sandra Bullock, Shirley Maclaine, Allan Hyde, Holly Marie Combs, and Ryan Reynolds as a few of the stars. ^.^

5. AlyssWonderland

A musical. Starring Jake Wilson, Krisin Chenoweth, Chris Colfer, and me. Though I'd prefer it be on Broadway then have it made into a movie with the original Broadway cast like Rent.

6. theJosephDean

Also, this. :icon_wink

But seriously, Kristen Chenoweth + Chris Colfer = one happy camper right here. XD

7. AlyssWonderland

You're my new best friend. :slight_smile:

8. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ummm Matthew Morrison + Lea Michelle + Chris Colfer + Jane Lynch + Kevin McHale + Ryan Reynolds + Sandra Bullock + Meryl Streep + Julie Andrews + Anne Hathaway + Heather Mattarazzo + Katherine Heigl + Zooey Deschanel + Jim Carrey + Elizabeth Hurley + Mike Myers + Kirsten Dunst + Reese Witherspoon = My dream cast :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. ANightDude

A dramedy. An awesome dramedy. Something not amazing, but incredible. Something so mind blowing awesome people have to bring a towell with them to watch because they'll jizz from all the excitement...

10. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Music show. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

---

Science fiction movie. Probably involving some apocalyptic event that kills off X amount of people and a small portion have to repopulate o:

11. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Those are both....so original...

12. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

My show would be a simple tv drama (perhaps a high school drama; those seem to be popular) that would have characters with personality traits not often assigned to fleshed out characters. I would basically take all of the usual acceptable targets and make my characters have those traits, but the show would show that they are just normal people, and that those traits don't make them any less human. I'm talking traits like liking metal, being from the South, not wanting children, having tattoos, the kinds of things that usually make it ok to make fun of someone on tv. The characters would simply have those traits, but the show wouldn't call much attention to the fact that it's ok for them to have those traits, because then it would risk getting preachy.

13. theJosephDean

:confused:

I'll take the towel that ANightDude mentioned now.

:lol:

14. AlyssWonderland

That could very possibly be the best show ever.

15. Emberstone

Twilight, but I would recast everyone with people who can actually act and emote.

then, I would rewrite the entire thing so that it actually has a legitimate plot, proper character development, and was free from contradiction and rampent shallow stupidity.

Then, I would rename it, and have stephenie meyers arrested from crimes against humanity. no one promotes pedophillia, stalking, rape, and objectification and subjucation of woman, or any gender for that matter.

oh, and I would have the authority to do that, cause I would first, before remaking twilight, install myself as king of the fucken world. *cackles*

16. Markio

It would be a cartoon, and I would do the voices for a handful of the characters, like Tom Kenny does! They'd probably be animal characters, for some reason.

17. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    way back when I had an idea for a cartoon like Capt. N, but much more adult.

They guy gets sucked into video game world, and become roommates with several video game characters. In trying to help him get home they would travel to different video worlds.

One idea I had was Megaman would be helping him, they travel to Vice City and get attacked by a hooker, When Megaman beats her he gets herpies instead of a weapon.

18. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My own sitcom that I am working on. Either that or my own cooking show. I actually hope of bringing them both to fruition at some point in my life.