1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boyfriend!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jordano, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Jordano

I'm only posting because it makes me so happy - but I have a boyfriend that really loves me - in South Dakota! There's no one in SD but I found Mr. Right and so far it's been amazing so never give up hope!

2. Micah

Congrats Jordano :slight_smile:

That's really awesome, I'm glad you found someone special.

3. goratrix

Yay, that's great!!! I'm really happy for you.

It's nice to see how much the people that have been in this forum since the beggining have grown...

4. Happy to read that you're happy, Jordano! :slight_smile:

5. TriBi

(!) :eusa_danc :thumbsup: :icon_cool :icon_bigg

6. Joppo

tis alright 4 sum of us!!!

7. nisomer

lololol soooooooo are u just gonna say that and leave us hangin on what hes like?????????

8. Jordano

hahaha oh! Gotcha - well he's about 6' or 6'1" compared to my 5'8", which I like, um he has gorgeous blue eyes, light brown, curly fuzzy-like hair but always wears this hat that covers his head completely so his hair is always messed up and so playing with it and running it through my hands turns me on so much - and he hates it when I mess it up even more so that makes it even more fun! But, the thing that makes me melt about his is his smile - AMAZING! He also does this nose crinkle thing that makes me smile every time - it's the cutest thing EVER!! He's also got a small trace of freckles on his smooth, flawless face.

We're both 20, his major is computer science and mine is Biology so as far as classes, there's really not much compatibility there, and I usually have no idea what he's talking about when it comes to any of his class assignments or anything with his major - but he always fixes my computer so yay for that! However, we share music together, choir and band, so that's kinda what keeps us together, otherwise there isn't too much that we share together, which makes me worry sometimes but that's just me overreacting but we love each other and that's all that matters!

9. nisomer

nice! dont worry band geeks always stay together...hehe jk!

10. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Hey i knoe that i'm four days late but....better late than never...a big big big hug...he seems really sweet...wishing you guys the best of times in the future