1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breaking ur elbow: What i learned and have to deal with

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Charme, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Charme

Charme Guest

1. i cant right with my left hand
    2. i type slower
    3. my mom
    4. friends' comments
    5. it doesnt hurt to break ur elbow! well... you cant stretch it cuz THEN it w ill hurt
    6. i like my cast :slight_smile:

2. surfrboykai

how did you break it brah?

3. Jeimuzu

Hurt like crazy when I broke mine. Mind you, I was 8, but still. The two worst parts were the itching under the cast and the way the hospital strung my arm up even when I was meant to sleep. Imagine trying to sleep while it feels like you're being held off the bed by your arm.

Not fun!

(*hug*) for you, get well soon!

4. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    my arm hurt like yours also!!! i sprained my right arm when i was hit by the car near my house. i no how you felt with yours. i had trouble sleeping also!!! im glad yours and mine are ok now

5. surfrboykai

i've never broken a bone. i've sprained my ankles surfing before. the worst that's happened to me was that i like, wiped out over a shalow reef break, and the reef rock tore up my knee. i had to get stitches. i felt so badass haha

6. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

The only thing I'd like about breaking something is the cast.Everyone writes on it and if someone gives you trouble you can knock them out with it!:thumbsup:

7. Charme

Charme Guest

GAH!! I KNOW !! its so annoying! i cant concentrate on anything cuz of the itching! i broke it by... falling... STAIRS!! and slippery new shoes...
    it ddnt hurt that much except when i try to bend it but now i cant cuz of cast. its odd though since i fell on my bum and heels of my palm... heavy backpacks are bad 4 u!