1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You sexy guy lol

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fabu2113, Jul 6, 2010.

1. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

wow this week Iv been haveing a really intense sex drive. I mean everywhere I go, when I see an attractive guy, I cant stop staring and I have to look away or think of something else so I wont embarace myself. (wait does having a high sex drive mean, your having alot of sex? bc I have not had any)lol anyways. I tend to look at attractive guys all the time but I got to be careful that can get me in trouble. I remember once I was acting flamboyant at a parking lot and this man saw me. as he drove by my truck he yelled fagot and steped on the gas. I was with my cousin and we looked at each other, well I said to myself, what a coward that man not having the @#$$ to come up to my face and say it. it made me mad but at the end I felt sad for him. You know I think that was my first hatred encounter. And Im affraid not the last one.:badgrin: well having that first part typed. have any of you guys ever had the oposite effect in which a guy ever checked you out.:grin: It would sure make me feel special.:lol:

2. VentinIntrovert

Having another guy check me out would be awesome... The only problem though, is that it's not obvious unless the guy is like really old and creepy. I was at a gay bar once, and my friends said that alot of guys were checking me out? I honestly did not see anyone, but hey, I don't mind. It's flattering! Of course until this like dude (my father's age) started staring at me for a very long time... haha

3. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

4. gutsrie

i get a crap load of older guys hitting on me all the time. creepy but flattering.

5. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have the same staring problem. I sure most people find it creepy but its hard to stop.

I got older women hitting on me, kinda odd.

6. Taurusguy92

lol I have one story. Ok so I was in this store with my parents and this kind of cute guy I think checked me out. Idk (I was looking at him and I think he was looking at me and looked up and down). But anyway ya I think my Dad noticed cuz right as we were leaving the store he was like, "wat did I tell u about the way u walk?" because apparently I walk very effeminately. Oh ya and if there's a hot guy... I will stare and stare and stare, when he's not looking obviously or sometimes when he is... I won't rly care lol