1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

roommate

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by greyundrstndng, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! my roommates so cute when he sleeps! except he snores....:frowning2:
    sry, but i had to post this!

2. Blue0090

Blue0090 Guest

dude im jealous i want a hot roommate when i get to college

3. Tom

Tom Guest

lol i dont have a roommate yet, mabe next year wen i go uni ill share a flat or somet with friends but atm i have 2 settle with watchin me friends sleepin and yep all sleepin guys r cute!

4. SpikySpice

Lol, i cant sleep next to peopel who snore too loud( no offend snoring people:icon_bigg)

but yeah when they are too sexy, i cant resist to lay next to them for any cost

5. i wish....:slight_smile: lol. i think he'd either hurt himself waaay too badly jumping up (lower bunk), or i'd be dead within seconds. though, that might be a good way to go! XD

6. SpikySpice

lolo yeah, and i really hate it when they hit me or move their elbow and thump into my chest at night so annoying but liek i say i.m willign to sleep next to thyem cuz they are hot

-_-

and get a purple eye in the morning

7. wonder if he'd notice......... is it worth it? i mean i have him the rest of the semester at least....:slight_smile:

8. Grof142007

i want a roomate

9. surfrboykai

does yer roomie know that you like, stare at him when he sleeps?

10. Kimi

Oh yes, it's worth every single freaking moment:thumbsup:
    Don't you think you are so lucky to have a cute roommate and you can stare him sleep every day for free!!!! Only thing you have to do is to get a earplug or get him a breathe right:icon_wink

11. pete92

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    In Australia we don't have very many boarding type schools. Sleeping next to Jayden sometimes can be fun as he snores. I hope he doesn't read this!:lol:

12. Kimi

I didn't know he also snores:lol:
    Maybe snore is running in jayden's family:grin:

13. pete92

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Really he's not too bad, he does snore though on and off in the night. One of his younger brothers does though and quite loud! I couldn't sleep very well one night at Jayden's because of his brothers snoring. I said to Jayden the next morning about it but Jayden said he doesn't hear it. I guess after sleeping in the same room with his 2 brothers for years he's use to it. :dry:

14. hahaha...no, i don't think so. its less of a stare and more of a glance now and then. But he's just so cute (sleeping) lol.

pete, sorry to hear that you didn't sleep well that night. you must have been tired the next morning! my sympathies!

15. surfrboykai

you guys are kinda creepy towards roomies....unless yer joking about hoping into bed with them

16. well, i can only speak for me, but yes, in general i'm kidding. while the thought has crossed my mind, i dont know him THAT well! if it was someone i knew really well and i knew that they would take it as a joke, sure probably.

17. or if i were dating that person....XD

18. Tom

Tom Guest

ok i need 2 be ur room mate and i wudnt care if u hopped into me bed =p but yeh i wudnt hop into his bed till u knew him amazinly well and then he wud have 2 be drunk and/or upset and wants company

19. lol....that would be amazing. i dont think he'd want me as company though if he were upset.

20. Tom

Tom Guest

u never know, when ppl get upset they start cravin attention from any1 basically they wud probs have 2 be really upset 2 share a bed with a gay guy tho if they were slightly homophobic