1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things to do on a date

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nintenfreak92, Jul 15, 2010.

1. So me and my friend having been going on a couple dates lately and it just seems like we have run out of things to do. Like of the 4 dates we have gone on, 4 of them were dinner and a movie. This last one was definatly the best, where I drove down to his house and we just hung out at his place and then took his dog to a dog park and it was just fun and tbh I would love to do that but he lives 2 and a half hours away, so its kind of a problem. So for our other dates we usually meet in a city that is right in between us chill in his car and then go to dinner and a movie, chill in his car some more and then go home. And we both kinda agreed to try and do something different but we dont know what to do. So what are some ideas of some other things we can do on our dates?

2. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My boyfriend and I have the same problem (living 2 and a half hours away, though it has been much worse). Sounds like the dates you've gone on have been good, dinner and a movie is fine, you can try different restaurants and different movies, but if you're looking for something different, I'd recommend you take each other to places that mean something to you. Go to parks or beaches if you're near the sea, take him places that you used to go to when you were younger, for example I'm taking my boyfriend to a huge country park tomorrow that I used to go to with my family. Even if its a new place in the middle I'm sure you can explore the cities together, there's bound to be something a bit different on there, even different activities like bowling. It doesn't really matter what you do or where you go, just sharing those experiences together will make the dates really special.

3. Jay D

Try going for a walk around his area ... get him to show you some of the tourist attractions ...

4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    see what else there is to do in the city. mini gulf, theater (play not movie), etc

5. olides84

Do something that you are really fond of doing, that he might not be so familiar with. And then vice versa for the following date. That way, you are sharing something that is more unique to you, teaching him a bit about what makes you happy, and learning about each other. Examples could be as varied as going on a hike, renting a canoe, hanging out at a bookstore, listening to some music, going to a game, etc.