1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UFO over China causes Xiaoshan airport to shut down

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lady Gaga, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I just think it's interesting. This is probably one of the very few, if not the only one that is actually 100% legitimate and is not the result of some computer guy using Photoshop.

And by legitimate, I don't mean it's an alien saucer. I just mean the object/lights existed without a doubt.

I don't know what it is. It might be some new Chinese military missile/aircraft. Might be some random thing a person put together.

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/93848?fp=1

What do you think it is? :3

#1 Lady Gaga, Jul 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
  2. Shevanel

You've heard of the Phoenix Lights before, right? =/

3. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Did you look at the picture? :/

The Phoenix Lights were a whole bunch of seperate lights, in every picture you see nothing connecting them. They were also stationary. Not to mention it's night.

A hoaxer could have came up with some way to keep flares stationary in the air using balloons. Which no one has been able to do successfully.

The object in the pictures over the Chinese airport is a solid object in motion during daylight hours.

Differences.

Also, I love how you're acting like I said it was a credible alien ship. I just said it wasn't computer generated. In fact, I said I didn't know what it was. :/

Reading.

Edit: And the "100% legitimate" thing was talking about it not being computer generated.

#3 Lady Gaga, Jul 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010